Does anyone else get fed up of over crowded pubs ?

D2J

Originally posted by fnkysknky

If there was as much demand for them as you think there is then there would be more of them. Markets follow what people want, people want chrome and other shiny things it seems.

you think? well, not the people I know. I think it's easy for people to be told what to like as well, through advertisiing/the media /peer pressure etc.

Just what I think.....

Originally posted by kevy999

you think? well, not the people I know. I think it's easy for people to be told what to like as well, through advertisiing/the media /peer pressure etc.

Just what I think.....

So if a person likes chrome fixtures in the bar because it's what the media popularizes this is a less valid preference than the person who prefers a stuffed boar's head on the wall? If someone likes 'trendy' bars so be it...why is their preference a poor choice if it happens to be influenced by advertising and the media?

Who or what formed your pub preferences? Something did whether it's on MTV or not. Maybe your preference indicates a more malleable personality because you are unable to define your influences....

Archived