Mountain Bike or Hiking get togethers!

ive been biking for six years and know loads of trails around sheffield if anyone fances a ride sat meet at hunters bar at 10 30

i will be riding anyway just turn up lets have some fun got a marin six feet tall carnt miss ne gareth

Originally posted by thefox

ive been biking for six years and know loads of trails around sheffield if anyone fances a ride sat meet at hunters bar at 10 30

i will be riding anyway just turn up lets have some fun got a marin six feet tall carnt miss ne gareth

you fancy joining the 2 of us on wednesday then? might be a bit of a 1/2 day and 1/2 night ride the way that the weather is going though. i will be starting from the metal teapots near the showroom but im meeting Rich at the hunters bar roundabout on the way up.

sounds fine to me. im going to try and leave a little earlier then. so maybe we can meet at 5pm or something. that will give us an extra 30 mins or so. im testing out some lights i got here atthe mo. if they are ok i can loan you something that you can see the trail with.

• 6 months later...

Hi

Last call for anyone who'd like to go for a ride tomorrow (sunday). We're setting off at 11:30, meeting in the les car pub car park and going for about 2-3 hours. I'm a trained mountain bike leader and Im trying to get experience of leading rides to gain my full qualification. I can give pointers on technique. If you want to come give me a call 07980 812 786. I can accommodate anyone, any age, any ability!

Tim

Archived