Wasps nest removal

I have a wasps nest in the loft. I've been recommended to try Rentokil from Tersco. Its a foam/spray I think. Anyone know if this works.

i used one from wilko, absolute waste of time...it looked like they were having a foam party...

I know they are a pest to humans, but if they are in the loft, and not actually bothering you, then could you not consider leaving them? They actually do good for plants, and kill off other more pesky bugs. I always used to zap them, but now ignore them...

I have used many times a foam spray think rentokil from B&Q it sprays about 15-20ft if I can remember and you cover the nest in it and it just dissolves it I think it was about 10 years ago and it worked

^ I had to because the next was right outside my window and couldn't have it open

I've seen ant powder used successfully as well - it'll even take 'em out on the wing.

Many years ago I called the pest controllers in because of a wasps nest in my garage roof, where I use to live, and that is all they used. Didn’t listen to my old neighbour then who was going to spray round the area with ant powder for me, could have saved myself some cash.

My present neighbour works in a old building, they had the pest controller for a wasps nest last year and they told her that’s all they used.

My neighbour has just used ant powder a few weeks ago on my porch and within hours they had all gone. I couldn’t see the nest, but spraying the powder where they enter does the trick. So I would strongly recommend it.