Anyone remember Scottie McClure on radio?

maggie389

Does anybody remember scottie mc clue who used to be on magic radio . he used to be on at 10 pm every night , when i first heard him he got on my nerves,then couldnt wait for him to come on . if anyone knows if hes on another radio channel please let me know.

Does anybody remember scottie mc clue who used to be on magic radio . he used to be on at 10 pm every night , when i first heard him he got on my nerves,then couldnt wait for him to come on . if anyone knows if hes on another radio channel please let me know.

Scottie Mc Clue as far as I know works for a radio station in bonnie Scotland now I can recall when he worked at Hallam FM and would always be venting his dislike for women with 'Dropped B*ms

Scottie Mc Clue as far as I know works for a radio station in bonnie Scotland now I can recall when he worked at Hallam FM and would always be venting his dislike for women with 'Dropped B*ms

So Scottie McClue has gone back to Scotland. Last I heard he was on GMR radio (Manchester area).

He was brill old Scottie.

When I was on the night shift, he really made the night worth going in for.

He used to say "Tell 10 to tell 10 to tell 10 to tell 10 about Scottie Mclue on Hallam FM".

Priceless, He got more death threats than Osama-bin Laden.