Anyone remember Scottie McClure on radio?

maggie389

He was great. I did work exp. while he was at Hallam and spent most of my time with him.

He was so funny. You know he used to go on about his dog Reef? It wasn't made up. He did bring his dog to work! It used to go after crumbs in the office bins and run around with the bin stuck on it's head.

After he started at Hallam, he couldn't find a house he wanted for a while and lived in the car park in a camper van. I got invited to his house warming party when he finally did get his house. His real name was Colin.

And he wasn't asked to leave. He ws offered more money to work in Middlesborough.

He left really suddenly - a really big shock. Haha, i remember all the people that used to prank call him - that was the funniest stuff.

He had some video's out and my aunt gave me one as a prezzie - iv got it somewhere still! i'll have to get it out sometime.