Anyone remember Scottie McClure on radio?

maggie389

I used to get into bed with my ear phones on and fall asleep listening to scottie mcclue, but when i was just about to nod off to sleep he would put the hallem fm music on to cover up swearing and it would scare the bujesus out of me cos it was so loud!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
I used to listen to him, but i was young. He appeals to a 14 year old mind, he's a terrible bigot. It's hard to work out if he's pretending so he can have a radio career or if he really does mean it.

Of course he's pretending. His job is to light up the phonelines and he did it. Scotty McClue is a persona, just like Alan Partridge is for Steve Coogan for example. He used to come in and say 'What can we say to make people angry tonight?'

I remember when he decided that he was just going to go on air and say that fat people should pay twice on the bus.

I know someone that phoned him up sayin that his ex girlfriend tried to kill herself over their split up .. when scottie asked how she tried to do it he said she drank toilet duck ... lmao scottie had no clue ... lol