Have you heard of these sayings ?

What about "guts ache" and, if you had runs

I could S*** ovver a 5 bar gate, still use a lot of the expressions mentioned on here, me mum used to say an all "I'll tan yer arse". Trust me had nowt to do wi sunbeds lol

Anyone remember "what time is it" "half past me elbows just gone septic"

Edited by Bypassblade

My Dad used to tell me I had mussels like Sparrows Knee caps, or was it knots in cotton.?

And a flat tyre would be, as flat as a pan cake...

hiya grinder,

where did all the names we used come from.? like napper,crust,noggin,lard heeard,bladder heeard,bonce, all describe the head, bonce cover, bin lid,=cap, haircut to teck it daarn tut booern,

Edited by willybite

Hi willybite,

When you look at all the dialects plus the word meanings we've altered over a relatively few years it's not hard to see how the worlds different languages have come about,

Is it me owd mucker..

Hi willybite,

When you look at all the dialects plus the word meanings we've altered over a relatively few years it's not hard to see how the worlds different languages have come about,

Is it me owd mucker..

hiya grinder j, wish thad tork proper wen tha puhs pen tu paper insted ur goin allposh wi sumadi werds lyk, dialects,relatively,altered, and such thal be havin the fish an chips on a plate next. ha ha.