No Live away games for Owls fans on Radio Sheffield

iansheff

Shocking - basics trying to bribe fans to pay for "ifollow" what about the old ones who cant get to games and listen to radio . Chansiri is scoring a OG on a number of things shirt prices,ticket prices, membership, and Radio - He cant moan if fans vote with there feet soon and not go to games !!!

Players

Shocking - basics trying to bribe fans to pay for "ifollow" what about the old ones who cant get to games and listen to radio . Chansiri is scoring a OG on a number of things shirt prices,ticket prices, membership, and Radio - He cant moan if fans vote with there feet soon and not go to games !!!

Not go to games ! Don't tell me it's getting as bad as Wed'y fans against Chansiri or Blackpool fans against the Oytston's.

Edited by St Petre
Add

Some of you may remember I was a regular poster in this section, some might even have missed me posting over the past year and a half or so.

I said back when Chansiri took over that it would be bad for the club and fans in the long term as FFP would challenge his dream.

Sorry to say I was right, I've not attended a game for a long time now and don't intend to change that. Football, not just Wednesday, has become a playground for the wealthy, no regards for fans any more. I know that makes me sound like a dire old man, but I don't care. When you can watch England play cricket in a fifty over one-dayer for the same price as it costs to see Wednesday for a couple of hours, you know there is something wrong.

It would be helpful if someone at the Club clarified the actually £££'s on this, as it could be 10% of £100.00 ie £10.00, or could be 10% of £1m ie £100k.

That doesn't really matter, as someone else has said, the choice was between 90% of what was offered last season or 0%

The club have opted for getting nothing..

How do these people make enough money in the first place to buy a football club when they seem to have no business sense at all.

It baffles me.