What rubbish are you carrying in your van?

Let's be honest, if you took a look in 99% of vans that get used daily you'll see piles of rubbish, mainly stuffed in door bins or squashed up to windscreen. Some of it may be bagged. And the council just picked this guy?

I think you are mistaking the pockets in doors for something else, lol

Which begs the question why was he using a commercial waste bag?

One suspects he's been humping waste around for a long time and is now annoyed that he's finally been caught.

Was it commercial waste that he was 'caught' with?

If the crisp/sandwich wrappers were from his lunch consumed whilst at work ...... Yes.

Government definition; 'Any waste that comes from a commercial activity is business waste.'

So eating lunch is a commercial activity?

If the crisp/sandwich wrappers were from his lunch consumed whilst at work ...... Yes.

Does he get paid for that lunch hour? Does your employer follow you round checking what you do with your M&S sandwich box? Because, by your definition if you take that home and put it in your bin, or even a council bin on a high street, you are disposing of your commercial waste incorrectly. As would millions no doubt.

As far as I know you have to apply for commercial waste bags, you don't just pick them up in Tesco next to household bin bags.

If anyone really cares, ask the company he works for. Takes a few seconds to find out who that is. They have a contact form on their website.

It wasn't the waste that was the issue. It was the fact he had waste bags but no licence for them.

I have Asda bags in my cupboard , but that dosnt mean they are only used to fetch food from Asda in . :roll:

It advertises baked beans on the side of buses ,but you cant buy them on board.

Its a pathetic argument to say because he used " waste bags" to put his personal rubbish in , he should have a licence.

I also have a load of council issued bags given out to students when they move out to put their rubbish in . Big deal . they are just rubbish bags.

Its no wonder there is so much fly tipping in this country when you have jobsworth`s councils behaving like this.

I have Asda bags in my cupboard , but that dosnt mean they are only used to fetch food from Asda in . :roll:

It advertises baked beans on the side of buses ,but you cant buy them on board.

Its a pathetic argument to say because he used " waste bags" to put his personal rubbish in , he should have a licence.

I also have a load of council issued bags given out to students when they move out to put their rubbish in . Big deal . they are just rubbish bags.

Its no wonder there is so much fly tipping in this country when you have jobsworth`s councils behaving like this.

No, people fly tip because they are lazy scrubbers.