Disabled parking bays? Why???

Please GREEN G- you have a valid point of view, but if you use abusive language to other users the posts will get removed, so can you tone it down enough to make your point but let it stay?

sorry bout that guys , but this matter does p me offffffffff !!!! :rant:

sorry bout that guys , but this matter does p me offffffffff !!!! :rant:

I understand that entirely- I'm healthy and young looking enough for people to assume I'm using someone else's badge or cheating the system too. I've even had a traffic warden threaten to call the police on me for using someone else's badge, til I showed him the photo on the back of the badge and my ID. It isn't up to him to decide whether I qualify for a badge, or members of the public, but they do it every day.

just to throw a spanner in the works im disabled but thats not why im replying

on a very rare shopping trip on Saturday there was a police car parked in a disabled bay and 2 traffic wardens stood nearby i asked why they did not ask him to move they replied that the police were exempt what a load of crap

..definitely not no...i dont have any problem with the genuine disabled using them...its the scroungers parking there i can't stick..

we have been to Asda and Morrisons and not been able to park in a disable bay as they have have all been taken. Some mainly by the pigignorant scum who are non disabled,who just want a quick and easy parking spot. They come out of the store all sheepish and get in their car and drive off ,not daring to look at the disabled driver whos waiting to get parked up.Now Asda have a parking attendant and the other day he put a £20 fine on a green car with no blue badge.

asda are one of the worst supermarkets for disabled parking i was once told that anyone could park in there bays even without blue badges because people may have just come out of hospital etc this was in an email i received from the asda head office after i complained.do they not realise that even though it is on private property it is an offence for asda and all the other shops who have disabled bays not to monitor the usage and take steps to remove non blue badge holders

Archived