Disabled parking bays? Why???

If it was a disabled Muslim or whoever getting discriminated against they'd be falling over themselves to be up in arms over it :rant:

who is they Rich?

Can anyone point to the mysterious and all powerful "do gooders" or is it just another chance for a moan?

I think you'll probably find that all the people you've previously branded as 'do gooders' happen to agree that parking in disabled bays should be better monitored.

But since they don't really control the world as you guys seem to believe, they can't force supermarkets to do things on what is private property.

i usually park in disabled parking because i cant be bothered to walk from far away.

I'm sorry, but you park in a bay that is not for you to park in?! Because you're too lazy to walk a few yards to the door?! WTF?! :loopy::rant:

I realise you are probably just trolling with your post here, but you still suck.

Not just this, ANY form of discrimination against disabled people REALLY gets on my wick :rant:

People who undeservedly use disabled bays should have their cars clamped, and have to pay a BIG fine to get the clamp took off IMO.

Then the space will be blocked up for days on end until the clamp is removed! Just a fine would do.

Then the space will be blocked up for days on end until the clamp is removed! Just a fine would do.

Yeah but most BMW drivers would just pay off the fine, and promptly do it all again next time :rant:

Rich's note - I said "most", not all, before I get flamed by BMW owners

Archived