Infowars and the rise of the british far right?

Had the attack taken place on say, the offices of the Daily Mail by the far left, I suppose that would be fine. :rolleyes:

another one that cant talk purely about the topic in hand...ie:- a RIGHT wing attack on a bookshop.

If you want to start a topic on left wing attacks feel free, but this ones about the right wing, an attack on a bookshop and an infowars protest.

Its also ironic that the protest was about censorship and freedom of speech yet some alledgedly broke off to attack a bookshop selling books they didnt agree with, especially ones on islamophobia :roll:

So censorship and freedom of speech is only allowed if you agree with the subject matter

---------- Post added 06-08-2018 at 10:58 ----------

as for the bookshop attack, it mentions somebody in a donald trump mask, sadly it doesnt mention if he had a suit and tie on. But theres only 1 person that i can tell in the youtube video with a donald trump mask on, and he does lift it up once or twice so if it is him, he'll get busted

---------- Post added 06-08-2018 at 11:02 ----------

also it looks like theres only about 20 - 25 "cranks" there

---------- Post added 06-08-2018 at 11:11 ----------

LOL the irony is, after a woman spoke about Israel, Anti-semitism, Labour and the BBC theres a heckler, as soon as the man starts talking, the main guy tells him to step back and shut up as hes not a scheduled speaker.........free speech? :hihi:

They agreed to abide by terms and conditions to use a privately owned service when they signed up. You break those ts and cs and you get deleted/shutdown/whatever action is specified. Hate speech is breaking those ts and cs so what exactly did they think would happen?

I find it inconceivable that people listen to his shouty rants and go "yeah, this guys got a point!"

Sadly they do.

One of the reasons we have Trump, Brexit and Lega as part of the Italian government, is that shouty blokes seem to appeal to a certain people who would rather listen to a rant which chimes with their prejudices than take the time and make the effort to discover for themselves how the world really works.

Look at the frightening recent statistics of the number of people who now accept that a hard Brexit will be a disaster for the UK but see it as their preferred choice.

He is a absolute nut job. I find it inconceivable that people listen to his shouty rants and go "yeah, this guys got a point!"

out of interest i watched one of his youtube videos the other week, it verged on promoting right wing armed revolution

Had the attack taken place on say, the offices of the Daily Mail by the far left, I suppose that would be fine. :rolleyes:

So you admit that the Daily Mail is far right?

Don’t read any newspaper, no matter what the Corbyn comrades say, ‘‘this of course makes me a Tory. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Same here,. simply defies belief that people are stupid enough to believe a word of it.

The sad fact is that we are now (proudly it seems) firmly in the Age of Unreason and Stupidity. Facts no longer matter, intellectualism is frowned upon, considered debate is dead.

It's a sad sad state of affairs.

(CF .. the left are as guilty of this as the right, by the way)