Terror Attack Outside Parliament.

Why are you being so negative :huh:

That's an interesting comment!

I'm actually being cautious because until the police have enough evidence to charge someone then nobody actually knows what was behind today's incident.

I'm also slightly concerned that you are calling my caution negative. Are you implying that it is a positive thing if it were a terrorist incident, but not if it was a bizarre road traffic accident or a person with mental health problems?

That's an interesting comment!

I'm actually being cautious because until the police have enough evidence to charge someone then nobody actually knows what was behind today's incident.

I'm also slightly concerned that you are calling my caution negative. Are you implying that it is a positive thing if it were a terrorist incident, but not if it was a bizarre road traffic accident or a person with mental health problems?

Implying nothing , just saying what the police said . What do you find interesting about that ?

What do you find interesting about that ?

Nothing, other than your using the word 'negative' to describe my caution and suggestions of other possible reasons for the incident, suggests to me that you thinking of it being a terrorist incident is a positive thing.

Tell me that I am wrong.

Nothing, other than your using the word 'negative' to describe my caution and suggestions of other possible reasons for the incident, suggests to me that you thinking of it being a terrorist incident is a positive thing.

Tell me that I am wrong.

What a stupid thing to say

You are mistaken . Why would the mods delete the posts ?

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 22:23 ----------

Nobody is saying that it wasn't.

I said that the police would not have made any comment about whether he was cooperating or not.

It is true what they say about the reliability of eyewitness testimony. One guy being interviewed on a number of TV stations has said that the car was being driven at high speed, 'at least 50mph'. This claim was repeated by a number of news organisations. If you actually look at the CCTV footage and it is in real time, which it looks to be, the car was probably doing no more than 15 or 20 miles per hour at the time it hit the barrier.

The police Have made a comment and they Did say he was not cooperating

You are mistaken . Why would the mods delete the posts ?

This 'conversation' could be seen as off topic and recently I've been on a number of threads where it is the same two people posting has had that portion of the thread has been removed. Very annoying when you have taken the time to compose a post and it is removed with no explanation given.

This 'conversation' could be seen as off topic and recently I've been on a number of threads where it is the same two people posting has had that portion of the thread has been removed. Very annoying when you have taken the time to compose a post and it is removed with no explanation given.

Any reply to my post above saying the police say he is not cooperating , even though you stated differently