20s were an awful time

I had a steady job and bought my first house by 22.

Am 33 now and still in the same job (which I enjoy) with the same partner, although we've moved to a much nicer house now.

Only bad bit was when he got made redundant and struggled to find a new job for a while, but that could have happened at any age. Other than that we had a great time and I wouldn't change a thing :)

What's supposed to be the difference between your 20s and any other bit of adulthood?

I had a steady job and bought my first house by 22.

Am 33 now and still in the same job (which I enjoy) with the same partner, although we've moved to a much nicer house now.

Only bad bit was when he got made redundant and struggled to find a new job for a while, but that could have happened at any age. Other than that we had a great time and I wouldn't change a thing :)

What's supposed to be the difference between your 20s and any other bit of adulthood?

Men mature slower than women & peak later. Our value in the marketplace is a steady decline & occurs later. Women's plummets 35-40 as they hit the wall.

Edited by chakademus
Babies and post peak