Woman Falls Off Cruise Liner.

Oh dear, according to some fellow cruise lovers, she had argued with her boyfriend every day, been on the ale every day and allegedly finally flung herself off the back of the ship,

She probably thought: He'll be sorry when I've gone.

She must be fit and a good swimmer to survive 10 hours in the water. I wonder how heigh these cruise ships are, they look big, the fall alone could cause damage.

One calm and lucky lady I would say.

Gosh she must have been scared to death!!!!!!!!

Glad she is ok!!

i read that she had jumped, it was covered by cctv. A lady who was on that cruise was very dischuffed because of the delay searching for this lady, they missed the connections and had to pay an extra £5.000 to get her family home.

I’m wondering if they can claim their money back from the cruise line operators?

i read that she had jumped, it was covered by cctv. A lady who was on that cruise was very dischuffed because of the delay searching for this lady, they missed the connections and had to pay an extra £5.000 to get her family home.

And what if she had"nt got £5,000. a lot of money to suddenly have to cough up.

I’m wondering if they can claim their money back from the cruise line operators?

Under the United Nations maritime convention, the master of a ship has an obligation to rescue a passenger overboard so that could be used as a defence against compensation claims as the ship had no choice but to turn around.