Woman Falls Off Cruise Liner.

A Lady had the misfortune to fall off her holiday ship, and was found 10 hrs later, still in good health it seems. Well done to the guys who found her.

When asked how she fell, she said I was sat at the back of the ship and fell off.

How that happened will be looked into I hope. She must be the luckiest woman alive.

Angel1.

silly woman i bet she was drunk? who the hell sits on the rails at the back of a ship numpty! those rails are high for a reason:roll:

silly woman i bet she was drunk? who the hell sits on the rails at the back of a ship numpty! those rails are high for a reason:roll:

Nothing quite like a bit of victim blaming, especially when you know nothing about the circumstances.

Nothing quite like a bit of victim blaming, especially when you know nothing about the circumstances.

really?? have you ever been on a cruise liner?? there are areas at the rear where you are not allowed and the rails are very high, so if somebody "falls accidentally" there is a very good chance they were doing something they shouldnt! drunk or sober?

Not really victim blaming when there was a happy ending for the person. Stories like this always attract speculation. My thoughts are the whole incident was pre planned and it was no accident the lady ended up in the sea. Watch out for her story in the media and appearances on television.

Having been on 2 sister (Norwegian Cruise Line) ships and done the deck walk, I can’t fathom out how anyone could fall off any part of the ship.

---------- Post added 20-08-2018 at 23:16 ----------

20 knots/23 mph- “not that fast” to swim behind?

that's their maximum speed. They don't usually go as fast as that.

A woman who survived ten hours in the Adriatic after falling from a cruise liner is said to have had a row with her partner after drinking all day.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/cruise-passenger-had-row-with-partner-before-plunging-into-sea-zsh5mljh8

Not really victim blaming when there was a happy ending for the person. Stories like this always attract speculation. My thoughts are the whole incident was pre planned and it was no accident the lady ended up in the sea. Watch out for her story in the media and appearances on television.

who would pre-plan a very dangerous stunt like that? she was lucky the impact of the fall didnt kill her never mind drowning, only someone deranged or drunk would do that .