'Bodyguard' on BBC 1 *May contain spoilers*

Anna B

• 4 weeks later...

Just started watching Bodyguard, (three episodes last night) and I find it one of the best shows I've seen in a long time, though, admittedly, I don't watch much Telly. Just curious about the comment that some people will not watch because it's on BBC1. I am watching it on Netflix and they are claiming it as a "Netflix Original"..???? Just like to add that BBC dramas and comedies are highly regarded in Canada and the US.

---------- Post added 25-10-2018 at 23:48 ----------

That reminds me of a time when I was talking about the end of the Titanic film in front of possibly the only person on earth who didn't know that the boat sank at the end! :o

That actually happened to me in a funny way. I went into work after seeing Titanic at the cinema and was talking with some other British lads about it. We were all fans of the TV show "Boys from the black stuff". So I mentioned that Yosser was the Captain of the ship as it went down, and a lad from Belfast said " You mean the bloody thing sinks, well thanks for that" :)

Edited by Ontarian1981
To add a sentence.

I think most people who watched the first few episodes thought it was good. Just a shame they killed K Hawes off halfway through the series.

The last episode for me was a bit slow, but see what you think. Still enjoyed it.

Killing Eve was very good, I though it was better than the Bodyguard. keep your eyes open for it.