'Bodyguard' on BBC 1 *May contain spoilers*

Anna B

There was one believable bit on it though - the van was heading towards the school, the teacher got the kids inside - but didn't let go of her coffee cup once! It would take more than a terrorist attack to separate a teacher from their break coffee!

and builders, road diggeruppers

As opposed to when the sniper, on a roof 100 feet above street level managed to shoot through the side window of the car driving away from him in the next street. :D

That was one heck of a vantage point wasn't it?!

---------- Post added 29-08-2018 at 08:45 ----------

So, as soon as they identify the sniper, they'll be able to trace him straight to Budd. Does he really think he can avoid being linked?

Also, if the security services know Budd is a terrorist target, why on earth would they let him be the Home Sec's bodyguard?

Edge of seat stuff though. Loving it!

The all-female heads of each department has really been upsetting the Gammons, who have been writing to The Daily Mail to complain!

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20180904/282699048005322

I'm not quite sure why, since we actually have a female Home Secretary and Chief of the Met Police.

If you're on Facebook, seek out the wonderful "Pointless Letters" group which features them.

Edited by alchresearch

• 2 weeks later...

Last episode last night, and a real corker. I was on the edge of my seat all the way through it.

Top quality drama from start to finish, (10,000,000 tuned in last night apparently..) Just shows what BBC is capable of, (as well as sumptuous Costume Drama.) So well done to all concerned!

Now talk of a second series.