The lawyer for the bomb suspects insists they are innocent..How does she know?

I'm not sure which old chestnut you're referring to.

I tend to stay out of these spittle flecked "don't trust the fuzzy wuzzy" arguments that pop up on here all the time, but the irony of your post is genuinely beautiful.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but it appears to me that you've said that lawyers involved with the case can't possibly know what's happening, whereas you know that the bloke who got shot was guilty (you don't say what of).

Do you see that it doesn't add up, or has it really passed you by?

....youre doing it again...since when did i say he was guilty???look back all the way on this thread...i never said he was guilty at all...and just cos those lawyers are involved in the case doesnt mean they know what happened ...they werent there...youre making assumptions and as far as your second paragraph goes.. yes i forgive you for being wrong

....youre doing it again...since when did i say he was guilty???look back all the way on this thread...i never said he was guilty at all...and just cos those lawyers are involved in the case doesnt mean they know what happened ...they werent there...youre making assumptions and as far as your second paragraph goes.. yes i forgive you for being wrong

Banging...brick...head....wall

Weave into a well known phrase:o

Who is to say whether they are guilty or innocent. Too many people assume that people who are arrested under the "terrorism law" are guilty.

Look at that poor Menezes guy who was doing nothing wrong and was murdered. And then cops tried to cover it up and said he was doing stuff he wasn't!

Bush & Blair have got some people right where they want them... they mention the word terrorism and everyone shivers and blames whoever the news want you to blame. The whole thing is driving me up the wall!

Edit: Example: http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article621189.ece

The cops never tried to cover this up, if they did it was not a good cover up was it? We should be grateful that we do have a check on our security services and police, unlike a greater part of this world that does not; Brazil for one!

Archived