New Debt Crisis

So you think that getting a student loan and using it for something else entirely is acceptable, do you?

Wow, how corrupt are you?

They should of made it means tested.

This will be great for my kids to get on the property ladder.

So you think that getting a student loan and using it for something else entirely is acceptable, do you?

Wow, how corrupt are you?

I spent my annual £200 book bursary on second hand books or downloaded them as e-books for free and kept the difference.

What time will the fraud squad be coming to arrest me?

They should of made it means tested.

The Maintenance loan is tested I think.... I can't remember whether the tuition fee goes straight to the Uni or if the students get it first and then have to pay it on..may put a damper on the house deposit if that's the case..

The Maintenance loan is tested I think.... I can't remember whether the tuition fee goes straight to the Uni or if the students get it first and then have to pay it on..may put a damper on the house deposit if that's the case..

Tution fee goes straight to the uni

Maintanance Loan is means tested to the household income.

Sorry my mistake wrong link, that's homelessness up 30%

This is the link to rent arrears, up 37%

http://www.moneyadvicetrust.org/media/news/Pages/Rent-arrears-the-fastest-growing-UK-debt-problem.aspx

To get a bit more of a long range view of homelessness have a look here and see what you think..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness_in_England#/media/File:Homeless_in_England_per_100,000_people_1998-2014.png

Your link shows figures for calls to the National Debt line....doesn't mean more people are in arrears ,just that more people are phoning about it...

Edited by truman