Climate Change thread

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Thing is.... You know full well that in the safe space of their own home, even the sanctimonious, righteous left will agree with this but they are too wet wipey to admit it.

Far easier to pretend you care.

Where do you get that view from ?

As a sanctimonious, righteous lefty, I can assure you that I would never agree with the same views as those of you and Grey.

You are the pretenders and cannot drag yourselves away from any thing concerning colour, race, lefty politics but are so frightened of the label you earn that you claim to be liberal.

You don't get to be a certain definition be saying you are,  but by people listening to the things you say. Liberal ???????  don't make me laugh.

Liberals care about the poor and disadvantaged and don't judge people by their race or colour.  That rules you two out immediately.

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Where do you get that view from ?

As a sanctimonious, righteous lefty, I can assure you that I would never agree with the same views as those of you and Grey.

You are the pretenders and cannot drag yourselves away from any thing concerning colour, race, lefty politics but are so frightened of the label you earn that you claim to be liberal.

You don't get to be a certain definition be saying you are,  but by people listening to the things you say. Liberal ???????  don't make me laugh.

Liberals care about the poor and disadvantaged and don't judge people by their race or colour.  That rules you two out immediately.

And what do you do to help anymore than me apart from spout you care online?

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

And what do you do to help anymore than me apart from spout you care online?

I call out the racist drivel you write on here such as your reference to Firth Park.

37 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I call out the racist drivel you write on here such as your reference to Firth Park.

That's your right, but back to my question...

What do you do to help the poor anymore than I do?

39 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

What's racist about what I wrote, it's a fact?

31 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

That's your right, but back to my question...

What do you do to help the poor anymore than I do?

What's racist about what I wrote, it's a fact?

I do more than most but,  what the hell has that got to do with you ?

I'm not telling you to help the poor am I ?

You write more than any other poster about race, colour, immigration  and, despite your regular denials, you give yourself away as you have today.

15 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I do more than most but,  what the hell has that got to do with you ?

I'm not telling you to help the poor am I ?

You write more than any other poster about race, colour, immigration  and, despite your regular denials, you give yourself away as you have today.

Good for you.

I love pointing out facts. The Guardian loves talking about race so why don't you call them out?

Please tell me again, what have I said that's racist?

Edited by Al Bundy

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Good for you.

I love pointing out facts. The Guardian loves talking about race so why don't you call them out?

Please tell me again, what have I said that's racist?

Because I never read the Guardian so I don't know what they are talking about.  If I did read it and find you were correct I would tell them about it.

I'm sure you are making it up because the law wouldn't or shouldn't allow it.          Instead of telling the Forum, you should tell the Guardian.    If it offends you,  you should stop reading it too.

Almost every thing you ever say such as immigrants ruining Firth Park.

Edited by Organgrinder

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Because I never read the Guardian so I don't know what they are talking about.  If I did read it and find you were correct I would tell them about it.

I'm sure you are making it up because the law wouldn't or shouldn't allow it.          Instead of telling the Forum, you should tell the Guardian.    If it offends you,  you should stop reading it too.

Almost every thing you ever say such as immigrants ruining Firth Park.

See, you are doing it again, I never said that.

I said certain parts of Firth Park ( Page Hall), which is a known fact, hence the house prices and general state of that area.

Come on, answer my question... Do you think the influx of certain immigrants to Page Hall has improved it or made it worse?

Be honest now.

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

See, you are doing it again, I never said that.

I said certain parts of Firth Park ( Page Hall), which is a known fact, hence the house prices and general state of that area.

Come on, answer my question... Do you think the influx of certain immigrants to Page Hall has improved it or made it worse?

Be honest now.

Your statement was  "Do you have the same opinion of certain parts of firth park being made into ghettos by immigrants this meaning older residents have lost thousands due to their property value going down?

So it is a known fact that ONLY immigrants are turning parts of Firth Park  into ghettos and ONLY immigrants are responsible for house prices and for the general state of the area.

It wasn't a known fact to me but you are making a statement that  "certain parts of firth park are  being made into ghettos by immigrants" 

You seem to be clear that no one but those immigrants are responsible for this.

I don't know whether the influx of immigrants has improved it or made it worse but I would be careful of laying blame unless you can prove what you say.

In my opinion, the whole of Sheffield that I ever see,  has got much, much worse than it ever used to be but I am not blaming the immigrants for that.  That's being honest.

If you are so sure that immigrants and ONLY them, are causing all this, then you should take it up with the authorities.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Your statement was  "Do you have the same opinion of certain parts of firth park being made into ghettos by immigrants this meaning older residents have lost thousands due to their property value going down?

So it is a known fact that ONLY immigrants are turning parts of Firth Park  into ghettos and ONLY immigrants are responsible for house prices and for the general state of the area.

It wasn't a known fact to me but you are making a statement that  "certain parts of firth park are  being made into ghettos by immigrants" 

You seem to be clear that no one but those immigrants are responsible for this.

I don't know whether the influx of immigrants has improved it or made it worse but I would be careful of laying blame unless you can prove what you say.

In my opinion, the whole of Sheffield that I ever see,  has got much, much worse than it ever used to be but I am not blaming the immigrants for that.  That's being honest.

If you are so sure that immigrants and ONLY them, are causing all this, then you should take it up with the authorities.

You don't know Page Hall at all do you?

Do some research.

Anyway, I've taken the thread off track, my apologies for that.

👍