Climate Change thread

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

This has nothing to do with me, or the "far right in America" as far as I can tell.

Take your complaints there!

As for laughing, I don't find it hard at all.

On contrary that's why I spend a little time here!

You say "...nothing to do with me...",  it was you who put the video up. 

It is the"..."far right in America"..."who loved him so much including Tucker Carlson. 

Who said anything about you finding it hard to laugh, I said it takes a certain skill to get extremists and moderates to laugh at the same thing?

Who is complaining, I love the foot shooting season?

8 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I think the fact that the opposition also agree with these measures,  should show you that you are out of step with the entire country's politics

Just like Covid ?

And Woke madness ?

They both turned out well didn't they (not) ?

Covid the "experts" were wrong far more often than they were right and pretty much every time were overly pessimistic, "Man Made Climate Change" will be just the same.

Woke madness is not something that the vast majority of people in the country support (excluding virtue signalling keyboard warriors obviously).

12 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Just like Covid ?

And Woke madness ?

They both turned out well didn't they (not) ?

Covid the "experts" were wrong far more often than they were right and pretty much every time were overly pessimistic, "Man Made Climate Change" will be just the same.

Woke madness is not something that the vast majority of people in the country support (excluding virtue signalling keyboard warriors obviously).

You just don't get it -

I'm not arguing with you about that    -    I'm asking you what you are going to do to prove the government and the scientists wrong ????????

At the end of the day,  they are the ones who decide so,  even if they're wrong,  they will take those steps,  and leave you in exactly the same position.

Not much good thinking you were right when everything's been taken away anyway.

I did advise you to move to China.

21 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

You say "...nothing to do with me...",  it was you who put the video up. 

It is the"..."far right in America"..."who loved him so much including Tucker Carlson. 

Who said anything about you finding it hard to laugh, I said it takes a certain skill to get extremists and moderates to laugh at the same thing?

Who is complaining, I love the foot shooting season?

I put up the video, because what the man said, made sense! It appeared on the RC Politics website along with others, I never heard of him before, but that's not relative to the points he was making. :)

Rather than your obsessive left wing rants, against miscellaneous fringe groups I never heard of, and your personalized definitions of "conspiracy theorists", try to focus on the real threats to peace and prosperity in this World.

You would be better served directing some of your bile and venom, against the very real threats emanating from domestic and International Communists, and their current coalition, which includes, Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, assorted Mad Mullah's (and their obscene treatment of women and gays in the Middle East), and their newest member South Africa, (the much lauded ANC) our one time ally.

I don't think society's fringe elements, "oath keepers", "proud boys", "friends of the Earth", "Letzte" and "Just stop Oil, and assorted statue and art work vandals, and nut cases, are any danger to democracy, on anywhere near the same scale.

Until then, dearie, as far as I'm concerned you are, like your fellow travelers.  just peeing into the wind!  :)

Edited by trastrick

24 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I put up the video, because what the man said, made sense! It appeared on the RC Politics website along with others, I never heard of him before, but that's not relative to the points he was making. 

Rather than your obsessive left wing rants, against miscellaneous fringe groups I never heard of, and your personalized definitions of "conspiracy theorists", try to focus on the real threats to peace and prosperity in this World.

You would be better served directing some of your bile and venom, against the very real threats emanating from domestic and International Communists, and their current coalition, which includes, Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, assorted Mad Mullah's (and their obscene treatment of women and gays in the Middle East), and their newest member South Africa, (the much lauded ANC) our one time ally.

I don't think society's fringe elements, "oath keepers", "proud boys", "friends of the Earth", "Letzte" and "Just stop Oil, and assorted statue and art work vandals, and nut cases, are any danger to democracy, on anywhere near the same scale.

Until then, dearie, as far as I'm concerned you are, like your fellow travelers.  just peeing into the wind!

Being duped by a professional satirist/comedian must really hurt.