Climate Change thread

13 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

HIs time for lunch in the pavilion always comes along just when he gets a bowler who's too good for him.

My stalkers and meticulous archivers, should know my well publicised routine, by now!

I have a life!  I don't need your local lonely hearts "clubs". 

But I always show up early every day, for the next set of anonymous lawn bowlers who fancy themselves as cricketers. :)

14 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I am just wondering where in the UK the middle class 'climate activists' engaged in "...looting, burning and destruction and terrorising of neighborhood businesses..."? Are you confusing middle class 'climate activists' with the right wing perpetrators of Kristallnacht?

Fascinating effort to conflate your own, "Two middle class liberals running across a cricket pitch with 'Just Stop Oil' T-shirts ", and "UK the middle class 'climate activists", with my actual quote about the Left's demonstrated penchant for " looting, burning and destruction and terrorising of neighborhoods''.

But no matter!  :)

13 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

He's just simply confusing

Maybe to you, but every day I'm talking with people from all over the World, from every economic walk of life, and I can assure you we have absolutely no confusion in our communications!

('course, you never travel. Never "need" to, so you wouldn't know about stuff like that!)  :)

36 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Fascinating effort to conflate your own, "Two middle class liberals running across a cricket pitch with 'Just Stop Oil' T-shirts ", and "UK the middle class 'climate activists", with my actual quote about the Left's demonstrated penchant for " looting, burning and destruction and terrorising of neighborhoods''.

A bit early to try and link 'climate change' activists with some orange powder with "..looting, burning and destruction and terrorising of neighborhood businesses."

Still, you have 20 hours left of today to go off on your usual unrelated favourite political tangent.

5 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

A bit early to try and link 'climate change' activists with some orange powder with "..looting, burning and destruction and terrorising of neighborhoodbusinesses."

Still, you have 20 hours left of today to go off on your usual unrelated favourite political tangent.

No, dearie.

That was your very own attempt to do exactly that.

There's protests and there's protests.

Some are silly and immature, like sticking yourself to a painting.

Then there's the looting, burning, destruction and terrorizing of neighborhood Mom  and Pop stores, (and presumably, their terrified children), affecting 200 major cities,in 20 States,  involving some 20 million rioters, that ran on for 2 years, requiring the emergency  deployment of 62,000 National Guardsmen and women. - WIKI

Numbers hard to ignore, but some folks, as with the "Russian Collusion" hoax and the Biden Family enrichments schemes, seem to be able to manage it!  :)

And no dearie, I don't have 20 hours a day for you lot.

Life's too short!  :)

Edited by trastrick

31 minutes ago, trastrick said:

No, dearie.

That was your very own attempt to do exactly that.

There's protests and there's protests.

Some are silly and immature, like sticking yourself to a painting.

Then there's the looting, burning, destruction and terrorizing of neighborhood Mom  and Pop stores, (and presumably, their terrified children), affecting 200 major cities,in 20 States,  involving some 20 million rioters, that ran on for 2 years, requiring the emergency  deployment of 62,000 National Guardsmen and women. - WIKI

Numbers hard to ignore, but some folks, as with the "Russian Collusion" hoax and the Biden Family enrichments schemes, seem to be able to manage it! 

Life's too short! 

As I predicted you managed to inject your usual favourite political beliefs into this totally unrelated thread. Well done and you did it with 15 hours of your day to spare. Meanwhile we here are left to wonder at why you want to link the 1 in 12 of all adult Americans you claim who rioted with president Biden and climate change.

59 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Numbers hard to ignore, but some folks, as with the "Russian Collusion" hoax and the Biden Family enrichments schemes, seem to be able to manage it!  :)

Life's too short!  :)

Told you before,  we don't live in the USA.  Do you have any argument that are relevant to good old Blighty.

We have enough problems of our own without worrying over USA  riots and anyway,  they may not be connected to climate change.

Is the "no dearie"  meant to be sexist, or are you just trying to be a luvvie?

Edited by Organgrinder

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

... Is the "no dearie"  meant to be sexist, or are you just trying to be a luvvie?

He does that when a woman forummer gets the better of him.  So, as you can imagine, he does it quite a lot.

1 minute ago, Hecate said:

He does that when a woman forummer gets the better of him.  So, as you can imagine, he does it quite a lot.

Yes,  I have noticed.  funny man

14 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Well done and you did it with 15 hours of your day to spare.

I didn't take me 4 hours to dismiss your dissembling nonsense, dearie.

I do a lot on the web in my early mornings, this stuff takes hardly any time at all.  I actually went back to bed for a few hours, between those posts.  :)

14 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

We have enough problems of our own without worrying over USA  riots and anyway,  they may not be connected to climate change.

That you do, but there's obviously some interest in climate change , Trump and Biden that accounts for their high viewing numbers and responses.  :)

Although the one's who started them with glee, seem to have disappeared, or lost interest, as reality unfolds.

21 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Is the "no dearie"  meant to be sexist, or are you just trying to be a luvvie?

No just an indication of my disrespect for the ones, who tag team troll,  and gangbang my every post, with snarky and personally insulting comments.

I tune my attitude into the wavelength of my attackers.

I'd be more than happy to tone down the rhetoric, but looking at all the other posts, in other topics, including yours, I don't see any chance of that happening anytime soon!  :)

But the good news is, I'm seeing less and less of the abject disgusting profanity, that used to be hurled at me, although as it comes from anonymous keyboard warriors, I don't give the least bit of credence. I say "bring it on"!  :)

10 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I didn't take me 4 hours to dismiss your dissembling nonsense, dearie.

I do a lot on the web in my early mornings, this stuff takes hardly any time at all.  I actually went back to bed for a few hours, between those posts. 

That you do, but there's obviously some interest in climate change , Trump and Biden that accounts for their high viewing numbers and responses.

Although the one's who started them with glee, seem to have disappeared, or lost interest, as reality unfolds.

No just an indication of my disrespect for the ones, who tag team troll,  and gangbang my every post, with snarky and personally insulting comments.

I tune my attitude into the wavelength of my attackers.

I'd be more than happy to tone down the rhetoric, but looking at all the other posts, in other topics, including yours, I don't see any chance of that happening anytime soon! 

But the good news is, I'm seeing less and less of the abject disgusting profanity, that used to be hurled at me, although as it comes from anonymous keyboard warriors, I don't give the least bit of credence. I say "bring it on"!

Are these responses intended to clarify why you link climate change to 20 million rioters?