Climate Change thread

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

Are the Clintons currently involved in the scandals surrounding Trump?

You mean aside from the 4 year "Russian Collusion" hoax that Hillary bought and paid for and flogged to OBama's FBI and her fellow travelers in the Media, that Leftists still refuse to condemn?

It's astounding, the level of ignorance by some of the loudest voices here!

No wonder the UK is hobbling from Crisis to Crisis!

Enjoy your bizarro world!

36 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Sounds as though you believe that Floods and Fires featured on TV News,  are not actually real and are down to TV makeup departments ?

Whether you see them in real life or not,  they still happened.   Or would you care to argue that point ?   ( just leave american presidents out of it )

No, I'll leave you to argue with yourself on that weird strawman.!  :)

Unbelievable!

Edited by trastrick
  • Thanks 1

Your opinions I already ignore- we all know  as you keep telling us here in the UK,  it's really all about Trump versus  Biden/Biden family, Obama, Clinton and Clinton, Pelosi, the Democrats, Fauci, etc. and everything else Trump does not like.

Taking your opinions seriously would require struggling with contradictions like  "...every major Scandal in the last 30 years has involved the Clinton Family" and your claims regarding the Biden Family".

I actually said that I challenge your accuracy, your sources and your science. Your recent reliance on one scientist who misquoted another to claim that the 'Big Bang' theory has been binned and that the The Houston Independent School District blog is an authoritative source cannot be allowed to pass without comment.

30 minutes ago, trastrick said:

No, I'll leave you to argue with yourself on that weird strawman.!  :)

Unbelievable!

Very believable that rasty's wrong again.  Happens all the time.

That's why he doesn't want to argue the point that the fires and floods shown on TV News are REAL.

39 minutes ago, trastrick said:

You mean aside from the 4 year "Russian Collusion" hoax that Hillary bought and paid for and flogged to OBama's FBI and her fellow travelers in the Media, that Leftists still refuse to condemn?

It's astounding, the level of ignorance by some of the loudest voices here!

What I find bizarre and astounding is your determination to absolve Trump from any criticism or acknowledge any responsibility for his own actions.

To portray Trump as a victim .

Laughable.

8 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Very believable that rasty's wrong again.  Happens all the time.

That's why he doesn't want to argue the point that the fires and floods shown on TV News are REAL.

Who said they weren't?

What ARE you on about?

Are you on something?  :)

8 hours ago, RJRB said:

What I find bizarre and astounding is your determination to absolve Trump from any criticism or acknowledge any responsibility for his own actions.

To portray Trump as a victim .

Laughable.

It's not your job, my job or the Media's job to 
absolve" or "involve" a person for alleged crimes.

That's the job of a duly constituted Court of Law.

And after 7 years of spurious "allegations" that run the gamut (including paying Russian prostitutes to pee on him, floated by Leftist heroine Hillary :)Trump will finally get a chance to defend himself in Court.

So now Justice, such as it is, will take its course.

So you can put down your pitchforks, flaming torches, mob lynching ropes and go back to your homes, and seek whatever counselling is appropriate for your 7 years of Leftist incited mass hysteria.  :)

He's definitely in tough though,  given that they have arrested 18 of his defenders, including his lawyers.

Can't be too careful, can they?  :)

Edited by trastrick

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/03/trump-tim-kaine-donald-trump-2024

Suggesting they disqualify him now.

They must be getting a bit nervous.

A six year affliction!  :)

Nice little chat between loser Kaine (Hillary (PeeTape) Clinton's ,VP hopeful, and Steponallofus (Clinton's former Chief of Staff.)

But this issue is years long Supreme Court litigation.

They have to jail him NOW!