Climate Change thread

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, top4718 said:

You either can't read or understand, this makes zero sense in relation to what I said, bizarre post.

Tell Guardian boy to understand how this garbage works, you can apply the same pattern with Convid or climate garbage:

Pay the failing MSM to keep running fear based stories (mostly headlines as they know people mostly skim read)

Get some data/stats whatever to back up your claims, grease a few palms and you can always get the data you want

Suppress anyone or anything that counters these claims

Hope the gullible swallow it (they clearly do)

Sit back and watch the billions roll in

Happy days.

Rubbish poem.

Doesn’t even rhyme.

Edited by sibon

You either can't read or understand, this makes zero sense in relation to what I said, bizarre post.

It either happens all the time, or it doesn't... your use of "virtually", means it doesn't. :thumbsup:

Get some data/stats whatever to back up your claims, grease a few palms and you can always get the data you want

So where is this "data" that supports your claims... oh yeah, there isn't any!

Sit back and watch the billions roll in

Billions... a bargain!

In the US alone, according to the NOAA:

"Over the past 15 years (2005-2019), there have been 156 separate billion-dollar weather or climate disasters in the U.S that have cost a combined $1.16 trillion in damages."

...they're making it up... obvs! :thumbsup: :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

7 hours ago, Magilla said:

It either happens all the time, or it doesn't... your use of "virtually", means it doesn't. :thumbsup:

Billions... a bargain!

"Over the past 15 years (2005-2019), there have been 156 separate billion-dollar weather or climate disasters in the U.S that have cost a combined $1.16 trillion in damages."

Probably nearly as much as the cost of running the NOAA.

There are no 'climate activists' on this thread.

But we do have one poster who acknowledges a data source, misuses it but acknowledges some warming, but is desperate to find a 'climate activist' who will say 'catastrophic' so as to have a non-scientific political argument with.

We have a new poster to this thread who, as expected thinks the data is manipulated, thinks hospitals and weather stations have collaborated against him. Apparently that tens of thousands of scientists, measuring thousands of variables at thousands of sites globally, sometimes over hundreds of years are organizing together in producing false info.

No evidence just beliefs and who can argue with:

"...you can apply the same pattern with Convid or climate garbage:"

"...grease a few palms and you can always get the data you want"

"Suppress anyone or anything that counters these claims"

"Its quite notable that the same people who are cheerleaders for this are also the ones that were fully behind the catastrophic Covid nonsense,"

"Collected and modelled data that's mollycoddled to produce a particular outcome."

This kind of contribution is compelling evidence of a motive that has nothing to do with knowledge, understanding or science.

The immense amount of data from so many sources can and is interpreted in different ways as are the predictions based on the models created - but there is no denying that there is one direction to all this.

Edited by Annie Bynnol

21 hours ago, Magilla said:

Billions... a bargain!

There's plenty of data out there showing that climate changed is mostly governed by solar activity and nothing to do with anything mankind is doing but that won't make anyone any money so it's debunked.

They should hold a referendum and anyone who's taken in by this absolute nonsense can pay vastly inflated taxes to cover it (as you know tax solves climate change 🤣) and let the rest of us get on with it. Obama will be able to invest in some more multi million pound beach front properties with your money despite alleged rising sea levels 🤣

The elite must be in hysterics at how easily people can be fooled.

Xmas 2020 - Lockdown to save granny

Xmas 2022 - Sod it lets kill her with hypothermia

Laughable.

7 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Egg on the faces of climate change alarmists everywhere as apparently the great barrier reef cover is at record levels and looking quite strong.

Can this be filed along with the new ice age, destroying the ozone layer and Al Gore's claims that Europe should be underwater now, some people are so gullible. 

Guest sibon
49 minutes ago, top4718 said:

There's plenty of data out there showing that climate changed is mostly governed by solar activity and nothing to do with anything mankind is doing but that won't make anyone any money so it's debunked.

They should hold a referendum and anyone who's taken in by this absolute nonsense can pay vastly inflated taxes to cover it (as you know tax solves climate change 🤣) and let the rest of us get on with it. Obama will be able to invest in some more multi million pound beach front properties with your money despite alleged rising sea levels 🤣

The elite must be in hysterics at how easily people can be fooled.

Xmas 2020 - Lockdown to save granny

Xmas 2022 - Sod it lets kill her with hypothermia

Laughable.

Can this be filed along with the new ice age, destroying the ozone layer and Al Gore's claims that Europe should be underwater now, some people are so gullible. 

That’s science for you, folks.

Follow Toppy. He’s got this all figured out. Evidenced. And sorted

I’m looking forward to the solar activity data. Hope everyone else is too. Wonder if he’ll point us towards it.

After that, his take on the Ozone Layer should be a laugh.

Edited by sibon

16 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The first thing that you are ever taught on any course to do with weather or climate is the they are driven by the Sun.

Something recognised and recorded for several hundred years are variations linked to Solar activity,  Earth orbit and tilt.

Unlike you the climatologists and astronomers have moved on and  found many cycles and have calculated with some degree of accuracy their individual impact. They have also been able to measure the impact of single events due to  pollutants in volcanic ash and forest fires. They have also the recorded and measured pollutants associated with and unique to  human activity. At the same time they recorded unexpected climate changes which could not be explained by the 'natural cycles'. 

The data is there and the models need to be fine tuned so instead of that extremists beliefs guessed at by you lot and the 'activists' are replaced by rational responses.

15 minutes ago, sibon said:

That’s science for you, folks.

Follow Toppy. He’s got this all figured out. Evidenced. And sorted

I’m looking forward to the solar activity data. Hope everyone else is too. Wonder if he’ll point us towards it.

After that, his take on the Ozone Layer should be a laugh.

Hmmm... :huh:

I think I may need to take a break from SF for a bit, because having been repeatedly exposed to the rambling opinions of several 'forum experts' over the last few days...

... I'm now finding what Dr Tops is saying to be perfectly acceptable! :hihi:

11 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I think I may need to take a break from SF for a bit, because having been repeatedly exposed to the rambling opinions of several 'forum experts' over the last few days...

... I'm now finding what Dr Tops is saying to be perfectly acceptable! :hihi:

Guardian boy is pumped full of the MSM's garbage on a daily basis, his views are so slanted they'd slide off a level surface.

When the penny drop that your being played, I've explained how it works in an earlier thread, pump the narrative, suppress anything that counters it easy peasy when you have so many gullible people.

Are any of the believers up for paying extra taxes towards this claptrap I'm sure if you volunteer they'll snatch your hand off.

I take it you've given up flying, owning a car and have totally renewable energy sources in your caves, you know to save da planet.

Jesus wept.