Climate Change thread

Guest makapaka
38 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I don't know what his age has to do with the starting salary of a Hungarian traffic warden in 1982!

Because what would he be trying to achieve by all these machavallian master plans to subvert the world to his advantage when he’s not gonna be around for much longer anyway.

5 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Because what would he be trying to achieve by all these machavallian master plans to subvert the world to his advantage when he’s not gonna be around for much longer anyway.

Neither is Warren Buffett but do you think he stops making more billions?

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Neither is Warren Buffett but do you think he stops making more billions?

I’m not arguing that the rich want to get more rich - I’m wondering why people think that bill gates is masterminding false pandemics and climate change - it’s not thunderbirds…..

im sure if he just wanted to be an even bigger billionaire he could do it an easier way.

Just now, makapaka said:

I’m not arguing that the rich want to get more rich - I’m wondering why people think that bill gates is masterminding false pandemics and climate change.

Maybe he is. Maybe your reliance on mainstream media means you're missing something 🤔 

Guest makapaka
8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Maybe he is. Maybe your reliance on mainstream media means you're missing something 🤔 

I’m not reliant on anything.