Plug - rubbish, overpriced, overrated

Pook

I LUUUUURVE FUNKY HOUSE!!!!! it creates such a happy soulful vibe and you know the ppl that listen and dance to it genuinely love the music and dancin. I also love speed garage btu i am movin more and more towards funky house cos i dont see the violent and aggressive attitude surrounding this genre of music. come on ppl get loved up not thugged up!!!!

good stuff....now get yourself on board with steve angello and seb d'ingrosso and let the dirty fu*c*k off house music take you away. mint

good stuff....now get yourself on board with steve angello and seb d'ingrosso and let the dirty fu*c*k off house music take you away. mint

I saw steve angello at plug and it was one of the best nights i've ever had.

I think loco dice is back this friday at plug too, he was awesome the last time he was at plug too....love it! :hihi:

xxx

I think loco dice is back this friday at plug too, he was awesome the last time he was at plug too....love it! :hihi:

xxx

i saw him there too - think it was about this time last year....saw him out in pacha ibiza last week - so good.

this friday - plump djs r playin at UG - mite have to to a balancing act between the two!!

xxx

Loco Dice is on the 7th July in the Neutral room (old .Zero room) :thumbsup:

This Friday the 30th we have Lily Allen live which is shapeing up to be a cracker.

Me and me mate Squeeks went to the Plug recently to see Jody Wildgoose and we were quite pleasantly surprised how reasonable it was. The only problem? There was a woman who wouldn't stop talking whilst Jody did his set, Squeeks was tempted to lamp her one but I calmed her down..Squeeks that is.

Still I don't know about the beer in there as I found the bar was always around five or six deep, and I just in the end gave up on that score. Not rubbish, wouldn't say £5 was overpriced for a gig by a home town boy and defo not overrated...that last title goes either Niche and Gatecrasher as I was once taken to both of these venues by mates and didn't enjoy it one little bit!

RANT OVER!

Archived