Plug - rubbish, overpriced, overrated

Pook

yeah, we got there at about 1.30am, so i thought it'd be a lot busier than it was. The big room was pretty much empty, the second room was busier but with terrible music and the small room was like a waiting room at the doctors.

Oh dear! I thought it wud have been a good night on Satuday cos MYNC project were on, me and my boyf were gona go down but we went to a mates BBQ instead :-)

Next Saturday should be good, its Zane Lowe and James Worrell and its the England game too! :-)

Whatever you do, dont go on the 30th July its basslines! Ha ha!

I've been on a Thursday b4 Caprice with my girl mates, we had a top night with the cheap drinks and cheesy tunes, its not usually my sort of thing but i think a girl needs a cheesy night every now and again :-)

xxxx

Pook which nights have you been to there? ie which djs/bands have you seen there? When has it been empty? I've not once seen it empty. Like Albal says - I'd pay any money to see the djs they have there - I don't see any of the same going to Leadmill!

Surely if you generally have a passion for the music, you'll pay to get in there for it? They also often have £5 before 11 - bit early I know but me and my mates have done it a few times and it soon kicks off. Where does it look like a comprehensive school? Mine didn't look like that!

Exactly the same as me funkymiss, i've been to plug many-o-times and still been on the dance floor dancing away to steve angello and d ramirez :-)

I wouldn't go in gatecrasher one, leadmill, or mingdom if it was they were the last clubs open on the earth itself (no offence to anyone but thats me!)

Zane Lowe should be excellent, i cant go though, got a par-tay to attend so if you go Pook let me know what it was like.

xxxx

went to plug last friday and it was tosh. worst nite ever.

yeah - i saw zane lowe at shef uni when he came in january - was mint - think its colin murray whos there this time - think hes a bit of a joke tho...and i aint got a ticket!

Archived