Plug - rubbish, overpriced, overrated

Pook

Very nice!

Were going on the 5th August for a week, staying in an apartment in Playa den Boss next to Space :D Theres a water park next to us too. I cant wait!

xxx

Great!

Will you also be attending Space on Sunday?

Plug is better for bands because you can actually see them, even if a tall lanky kid comes and stands in front of you. As a club it sucks a bit, the new big room is just too big, people seem to be a bit reluctant to dance..... and if no one is in you are gonna be a little bit peeved paying £7 for nowt.....

Plug is better for bands because you can actually see them, even if a tall lanky kid comes and stands in front of you. As a club it sucks a bit, the new big room is just too big, people seem to be a bit reluctant to dance..... and if no one is in you are gonna be a little bit peeved paying £7 for nowt.....

When i went to see Steve Angello and Pete Tong to name a few it was packed in the main room and everyone was dancing on the dance floor. These were on saturday nights. The little room was full too cos they had summat on like love to be. I dont think the bands attract as big of a crowd as the DJ's to be honest (except for the Arctic Monkeys!!).

xxx

I dont think the bands attract as big of a crowd as the DJ's to be honest (except for the Arctic Monkeys!!).

I disagree. The Reverend gig last week sold out. The gig the week before ( British sea power I think ) was sold out. Gullimots was about 95% full. Kula Shaker was packed the week before that. The difference is that people go to the gigs at 7.30 so by the time bands have finished at around midnight they will have already been out for getting on for 5 hours.

I disagree. The Reverend gig last week sold out. The gig the week before ( British sea power I think ) was sold out. Gullimots was about 95% full. Kula Shaker was packed the week before that. The difference is that people go to the gigs at 7.30 so by the time bands have finished at around midnight they will have already been out for getting on for 5 hours.

Well thats cool, im not into bands but i think Plug is one of the best venues in Sheffield. Who wants to go home at midnight? Bring on the sunset :hihi:

xxx

Archived