Plug - rubbish, overpriced, overrated

Pook

Well, last nights bill included some of the biggest names in DnB, including Roni Size.

Now if you went to a gig with 4 of the biggest bands of a certain genre that you were into, chances are you wouldn't think £15 was that steep.

I think the problem some people have with venues like the plug is that they dont undertand the people they book to play cost quite a bit of cash, because they are at the top of their game.

It's not Bill the milkman doing family weddings for £40 a shot you know ;)

Yowch, the entry prices sound a little crazy to me

There's not much point paying £15 if you've never heard of the DJs playing, or even the sort of music, you'd be much better going to the Leadmill. But if you've got more than a passing interest in D&B/breakbeat - you'd realise £15 (less in adv) to see someone like Roni Size & crew is very good value indeed.

just came back from seeing ronnie size at plug, brilliant night. i am in love with roni, i planned our wedding as i was watching him dj :love:

You're not the only one PnL! Wasn't he amazing? I've only seen him once before. He Djed with this massive smile on his face the whole time and just looked too cool (or hot) for words!

He was my fave of the night but the whole thing was awesome :)

Archived