Knife attacks in Sheffield 2018

haddy

Abstract

To investigate a possible relationship between seizure frequency and the lunar cycle, we reviewed the occurrence of seizures recorded in our epilepsy monitoring unit over a 3-year period. Analysis of the total number of seizures (epileptic plus nonepileptic) showed no significant association. A separate analysis revealed that for nonepileptic seizures, there was an increase at the full moon, and for epileptic seizures, an increase in the last quarter. We conclude that there is no "full moon" effect on seizures as a whole, although there is a possible effect on nonepileptic seizures.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15256200

It's not my problem cyclone. Few people will be capable to see this lunar effect on their health and how it increases tension in general society as well.

I can see it clearly only because of my condition, you are too much focused in your mind and thinking to see this

I know, enjoy it. Actually it makes little difference when you can sense lunar effects for twenty year and its effect on epilepsy and see certain social tension more likely when these effects are intense.

Stabbing happens all the time, scientist don't see when it happens in a downhill situation with little resistance or with resistance.

Don't think you understand that yet and like I said there is nothing wrong when you can't see it.

Sure, sure, the researchers couldn't see it, what with them actually studying it. But you do.

I'm too focused on evidence and proof I guess.

Evidence? Proof? Facts?

You're living in the past!

Ending a sentence with 'Fact' is all you need these days! Fact.

And if you really want to deny anyone that believes in evidence or proof- just put 'Sad' at the end of a comment.

Here, I'll help you out.....

"You really believe there's no link between lunar cycles and people stabbing each other, despite there being no evidence whatsoever? Sad.

"People stab each other because of the moon. Fact"

Makes life so much easier. As does a lobotomy.

Just seen a man has been stabbed just across from the Northern General Hospital tonight after an altercation between two drivers....

Looks like two people were stabbed in that incident:

Two young men stabbed after crash in Sheffield

Two young men were stabbed during a row following a crash in Sheffield, it has emerged today.

Emergency services were alerted to a disturbance on Norwood Road, close to the Northern General Hospital, at 5.55pm yesterday and found that two men had been stabbed following a collision.

A black Volkswagen Golf and a black Volvo were involved in a smash and, according to South Yorkshire Police, the occupants of both cars were involved in an ‘altercation’ before officers arrived.

Two men, both aged 18, were stabbed during the incident.

They received hospital treatment for their injuries and remain on a ward this afternoon.

Detectives investigating the incident said they ‘believe those involved are known to each other’.

Witnesses or anyone with information should call South Yorkshire Police on 101 and quote incident number 698 of September 26.

Crimestoppers can also be contacted, anonymously, on 0800 555111.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/two-young-men-stabbed-after-crash-in-sheffield-1-9369388