Mass brawl at Sheffield School

surveyour

A bit OTT from the plod for a school punch up.

Did you read the Star article?

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/live-updates-as-fir-vale-school-closes-after-major-police-incident-1-9366128

"Scores of local residents are gathered outside, with claims that students were involved in a brawl and a gun and knife were seen."

A bit OTT from the plod for a school punch up.

And doubtless if a child or adult were seriously injured you'd be slagging them off for not getting there sooner.

---------- Post added 25-09-2018 at 18:33 ----------

Do they let anyone use the internet these days? .

Sadly, yes.

LOL

In my day all the local schools were fighting each other, beaver hill vs brook, beaver hill vs city, and also the local areas (woodhouse / darnall vs handsworth, woodhouse / darnall vs pitsmoor, woodhouse / darnall vs aston) i seem to remember.

I got shot at with a flare gun during the Darnall vs pitsmoor one on darnall top, also i know knives were carried by some, but rarely used

LOL

In my day all the local schools were fighting each other, beaver hill vs brook, beaver hill vs city, and also the local areas (woodhouse / darnall vs handsworth, woodhouse / darnall vs pitsmoor, woodhouse / darnall vs aston) i seem to remember.

I got shot at with a flare gun during the Darnall vs pitsmoor one on darnall top, also i know knives were carried by some, but rarely used

Definitely Mel, I remember lads and even lasses carrying them.