How do you choose which club to attend??

Do you go some where because you know the regulars, price, the kind of music, the corperate branding (or distinct lack of??!!), the illeagal substance availability, or a specific act or live band.

My mates and i often discuss this and make no headway and then pull a name out of a hat and go there...some times the choice is reduced by some places not being open on some nights but what makes one club better than the other...surely, in my own opinion, it's more about who your out with??:confused:

Do you go some where because you know the regulars, price, the kind of music, the corperate branding (or distinct lack of??!!), the illeagal substance availability, or a specific act or live band.

My mates and i often discuss this and make no headway and then pull a name out of a hat and go there...some times the choice is reduced by some places not being open on some nights but what makes one club better than the other...surely, in my own opinion, it's more about who your out with??:confused:

i choose based on the dj and where the rest of my mates are going

I go where my mates are going, we don't really choose though, we go to different places on dfferent nights depending on the music. In this city, unless you like RnB crap, you're hard pressed to find 2 clubs playing the same type of music on the same night.

When I'm in Manchester at uni on the other hand, thats a decision based on how long it takes me to drunkenly walk to my flat.

Wilf

Archived