SWFC V leeds Friday night football.

Carbon copy

We were pretty poor again. Penalty denied but we got away with 3 or 4 good chances for L***s.

Dawson gives me no confidence whatsoever. Nando never got a chance, he was fouled everytime he tried to do summat. We got away from what should have been a deserved walloping. It wasn't so much good opposition, but a poor display (again) by us.

We were almost as bad as we were against United last season.

Thank God L***s couldn't finish, or we'd have been embarrassed.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

why on sky was the leeds manager interviewed,but not ours?,didnt see right to me

He was interviewed, you just needed to be on Sky football. The main event channel had Bielsa on but it finished at 10-00, the Sky football channel finished at 10-15 and had an interview with Jos.

Can"t criticise your posts HM, you know more about the Owls than me..Listened to the game on RS, and apparently apart from one mistake Dawson had a decent game, 2 very good saves, win on Wednesday and there bang in the mix.. I"m quite happy with the season so far.