Brett kavanaugh - Supreme Court

Guest makapaka

Guest makapaka
No. But should a man with a proven history of dishonesty be appointed to pass judgement on others?

"Let he is who without sin cast the first stone" etc.

What difference does that make?

She, along with every other woman in the US, will be subject to decisions of the Supreme Court, so she has every right to protest!

OK then, where were all these accusers and protesters when he was nominated as a Federal Judge 12 or so years ago? Nowhere, because it was the Bush administration, not Trump's. That sums up the whole facade of this week, in a nutshell. He was no threat to the Democrats as a circuit Judge in 2006, but he is now. He will be the ninth Judge of a Supreme Court that currently has four of each party.

OK then, where were all these accusers and protesters when he was nominated as a Federal Judge 12 or so years ago? Nowhere, because it was the Bush administration, not Trump's. That sums up the whole facade of this week, in a nutshell. He was no threat to the Democrats as a circuit Judge in 2006, but he is now. He will be the ninth Judge of a Supreme Court that currently has four of each party.

World has changed since 2006, it's changed a lot.

How many powerful poor people do you know?

I didn't know him personally, but I've known of him my entire life. Cesar Chavez. Growing up in the Southwest, his family was so poor they often went hungry.

His birthday March 31 is a federal holiday in most of the western US. To many Mexican Americans, he is a folk saint.