Threads and posts disaperaring?

I'm again now waiting to be consored.

SF doesn't allow freedom of expression.

The confines are extremely narrow. It's not just about being rude or offensive. There are taboos about particular words.

It's like igniting a fuse in their eyes and must be immediately put out. No question.

So as long as you stick to the trite banal tedious dull boring or functional you'll fit in perfectly with SF.

See you in about 10 days after the bread & water treatment.

Poor diddums. Didn't your Mam ever tell you that self pity is seriously unappealing? If you don't like the pub, or the landlord's rules, go and drink somewhere else.

I'm going to close this because I can only find two posts from the OP which have been removed in the last 6 months, one of which was a previous complaint about posts being removed and the other included a comment about a shop owner which was reported to the moderating team as being potentially defamatory.

We don't claim to offer freedom of speech on SF. We're a small forum run by volunteers and because we're so vulnerable without the backing of a large company, we err on the side of caution when things are reported to the team.

Everybody agrees to our terms and rules when signing up to the forum, but no single user or their opinion is worth having the whole forum closed down for a legal bill that we cannot afford.