How do you see Sheffield in 5 years?

Hopefully Meadowhall will get bigger and better, and bigger, and loads better, and much bigger, and then better, and better, bigger, bigger, bigger and loads better.

Hopefully. Then they can organize for all the career-beggars and spice users to be bused out there for the day for their 'shifts' too.

Hopefully. Then they can organize for all the career-beggars and spice users to be bused out there for the day for their 'shifts' too.

You seem to be obsessed by the down and outs. I know you've said that you work for an organisation that deals with 'these people'; but isn't this taking your vocation a little too far? Where's your 'work / life balance'?

I know that the old Coop building across from Argos on Angel Street will soon be used as the Museum of Computer Games. I'm quite hopeful about it too.

The Manchester area has lots of museums - like that one dedicated to science and industry, & it really has regenerated the area in which it is set.

That Museum will bring in several people from across the country

That Museum will bring in several people from across the country

Hope it'll be more than several people :hihi:

I go to the Museum of Science and Industry quite a bit, & it's always busy - so I'm hopeful that it will kickstart the regeneration of the area.

Hope it'll be more than several people :hihi:

I go to the Museum of Science and Industry quite a bit, & it's always busy - so I'm hopeful that it will kickstart the regeneration of the area.

The Museum of Science and Industry is mega, for kids of all ages including this 38 year old!

If the video games one is anywhere near as good as that it'll be great for the city.

Should we be amused by the amount of negative answers?

No one makes people stay here, if they don't like it that much, they should really look elsewhere.

Sheffield will change, evolve, grow, that what happens in life.

The only thing that is ever constant is change.

Should we be amused by the amount of negative answers?

No one makes people stay here, if they don't like it that much, they should really look elsewhere.

Sheffield will change, evolve, grow, that what happens in life.

The only thing that is ever constant is change.

It is disappointing, though unsurprising how 'down' on Sheffield some people are. I do get the impression that, wherever the negative people live, there will always be something wrong. I think that if people don't like it, they should work to change it how they would like it to be.