The Royal Family Discussion Thread

Some of us yeh! You can be counted on hand. :loopy:

I'm sure you must be right - as you've had to start with the insulting smilies.

(There was thread on here some years ago about her and there was more than me that didn't have a view through rose tinted glasses.)

I'm sure you must be right - as you've had to start with the insulting smilies.

(There was thread on here some years ago about her and there was more than me that didn't have a view through rose tinted glasses.)

I ended with a smilie actually. Reaction to your stupid post. Enough said and no Smilie.

---------- Post added 09-11-2018 at 14:36 ----------

I much prefer Camilla.

Yeh Gorgeous. :gag:

Didn’t think Diana was as shy and innocent as she was made out to be. She had a few boy friends after her divorce but she was single then.

There was a story in the paper and a programme on TV saying after she was dumped by Oliver Hoare a married man she had an affair with, she made numerous malicious calls to him and his wife often from her car outside his house. I’m sure Hoares wife contacted the police in the end to stop her. She should have known how it feels when your husband is cheating on you but she did the same to another woman.

Charles and Diana were both victims. Charles was pushed into the marriage because of her purity. One thing he has done is to make sure his sons were allowed to marry for love and not convenience like he had to.

When Charles becomes King, Camilla will become queen consort and so she should.

I watched the Prince Charles programme last night, i dislike him even more. I was nearly sick when he gave that 'coquettish' simpering look, I don,t like Camilla either, though I hate the thought, reckon she will be Queen. I often wonder just WHAT William and Harry make of her.......I think Harry is closer to his father than William?