The Royal Family Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, *_ash_* said:

I'd vote option 2, and I would guess that it would be a huge majority.

However, then, I could see my point proved when the people who voted option B, buy millions of copies of the Sun and Mirror seeing him eating from a bin. 

Sadly, you might be right.

On 14/09/2022 at 14:34, Anna B said:

Poor Harry, having to march in civies,  when he's actually seen war and fought on the battlefield. 

Surely that gives him the right to wear uniform this once?

Yeah I agree Anna B....

Edward didn’t even finish his basic training in the Royal Marines but yet he dons a military uniform like he has served alongside comrades !!!...

How he has the balls to put it on is beyond me he should have more common sense and say...

“Well I never served or finish my basic training so I think it’s a big slap in the face that others have and been injured also died on the battlefield so I’ll wear a suit” !!!...

I think many people would have more respect for him if he did the latter !!!...

Just now, Box11 said:

Yeah I agree Anna B....

Edward didn’t even finish his basic training in the Royal Marines but yet he dons a military uniform like he has served alongside comrades !!!...

How he has the balls to put it on is beyond me he should have more common sense and say...

“Well I never served or finish my basic training so I think it’s a big slap in the face that others have and been injured also died on the battlefield so I’ll wear a suit” !!!...

I think many people would have more respect for him if he did the latter !!!...

Apparently Harry Can wear military uniform.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

It's just ceremonial.  Look at all 'their' medals. You don't think they earned them do you?

I know that but Edward shouldn’t be wearing one I think it is very disrespectful to the ones that have served !!!...

He should be there in attendance it’s his mother who died but put him in a suit it would just look better especially to the ones who feel it is disrespectful to soldiers that have served their  Queen and Country !!!...

Don’t you think...

Edited by Box11
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, sibon said:

... I honestly can’t believe that there are people out there, willing to make excuses for ex HRH Andrew, but also willing to trash Meghan Markle. ...

Oh man, have I got some news for you.  I'll set you a reading list.

20 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Oh man, have I got some news for you.  I'll set you a reading list.

That’s my biggest failing, you see. I always look for the best in people. Where there is hatred, I bring love. 

I am truly the milkman of human kindness. I will leave an extra pint.

Charles should IMHO look to his brother to ‘pay back’ in respect of his totally unacceptable behaviour. I’m not lucky enough to have a brother but, isn’t it the responsibility of Charles and his other siblings to put their heads together and come up with some ideas?