The Royal Family Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

Their interest is similar to peoples interest in the Kardashians and others who are famous for being famous. It's even better with the British royalty of course because it includes horses, bands. men in tights and castles. The other attraction being the constant possibility of scandal. They've not being let down in that regard and undoubtable there'll be more to come.

If you happen to be someone obsessed with reality programs and scandal what's not to like?

That first sentence would be more accurate if you swapped the word people's to "mainly women".

👍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Anna B said:

I think the Monarchy should go back to leading their troops into battle. Same for Presidents and leaders of countries. Lead from the front I say. There'd be a lot fewer wars.....

I have said this in previous post, there would be fewer wars if the people who send troops had to go them selves aswell.    I would desert if I had to follow Boris into battle, how could anyone trust that Idiot,  as for charles, you wouldn't get shot, just take cover behind his ears. :hihi:

26 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I have said this in previous post, there would be fewer wars if the people who send troops had to go them selves aswell.    I would desert if I had to follow Boris into battle, how could anyone trust that Idiot,  as for charles, you wouldn't get shot, just take cover behind his ears. :hihi:

Thank goodness those who helped in defeating the Nazis didn't have your attitude.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Why not join one of the Guards regiments I think there are plenty of aristocrats there.

Prince Andrew fought bravely in the Falklands conflict.

Edited by harvey19
  • Like 1