The Royal Family Discussion Thread

21 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Thank goodness those who helped in defeating the Nazis didn't have your attitude.

I take it that you served this country in the armed forces then?

20 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

West 77?

Can you elaborate as I've no idea what that is.

Presley believes that you are a banned  forum member who has returned under another name.

He's not the only one who thinks that too, although, as we've got a heap of them now, it doesn't make much difference.

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I take it that you served this country in the armed forces then?

Presley believes that you are a banned  forum member who has returned under another name.

He's not the only one who thinks that too, although, as we've got a heap of them now, it doesn't make much difference.

No.

I would if I had to though.

I am not a banned member at all, I would love to be able to prove it.

It's absolutely hysterical that lefties can get their heads around the fact that there are millions upon millions who think like me, hence why we keep winning election after election. They are too blinkered to actually think other than just because someone is right wing it has to be a former member who has reappeared under another name.

Can't get their heads around it!!

👍

I've no doubt I will be banned soon enough for giving my views, even though they are not aggressive, foul mouthed or below the line.

The right are used to being silenced.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No.

It's absolutely hysterical that lefties can get their heads around the fact that there are millions upon millions who think like me, hence why we keep winning election after election. They are too blinkered to actually think other than just because someone is right wing it has to be a former member who has reappeared under another name.

👍

I've no doubt I will be banned soon enough for giving my views, even though they are not aggressive, foul mouthed or below the line.

👍

This is a strange post!

Regarding  serving in the armed forces, you are saying that you would only go and fight if you were called up and made to and yet you ridicule others who may have served for all you know.

I personally don't care if you are a banned member or not because there are others anyway. I was pointing out to you what Presley meant because you couldn't understand it.

We are supposed to be discussing The Royal Family (and following our leaders into battle)  but you seem to think that we are discussing politics and elections and that I am a leftie   ????

Perhaps you would care to point out what I have said or done that makes me a leftie because I have not voted labour for many many years and I thought that's who lefties voted for.

As for winning elections,  I had never made a mention of elections at all or politics, either left or right in this thread.

If millions think like you then I can only say "God help us" because you don't even seem to know what you are discussing.

If the right are used to being silenced, I suggest you don't keep telling everyone you are a righty and there is no point in silencing someone who doesn't know whet he's talking about anyway.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

This is a strange post!

Regarding  serving in the armed forces, you are saying that you would only go and fight if you were called up and made to and yet you ridicule others who may have served for all you know.

I personally don't care if you are a banned member or not because there are others anyway. I was pointing out to you what Presley meant because you couldn't understand it.

We are supposed to be discussing The Royal Family (and following our leaders into battle)  but you seem to think that we are discussing politics and elections and that I am a leftie   ????

Perhaps you would care to point out what I have said or done that makes me a leftie because I have not voted labour for many many years and I thought that's who lefties voted for.

As for winning elections,  I had never made a mention of elections at all or politics, either left or right in this thread.

If millions think like you then I can only say "God help us" because you don't even seem to know what you are discussing.

If the right are used to being silenced, I suggest you don't keep telling everyone you are a righty and there is no point in silencing someone who doesn't know whet he's talking about anyway.

A very Certa Cito post !

54 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No.

👍

👍

There's definitely something cultish about the hard Left. Similar to a some religions.

It seems they live in a stereotyped alternate world, where anybody who has a different worldview must be some sort of fraud, a conspiracy theorist, racketeer,  and a definite danger to democracy.

And they are never wrong!  :) They never question their own.

'Course, it's fun in a discussion group such as this.

But put them in power, and that attitude begets dictatorship, censorship and suppression. A real and present danger to peace, prosperity and co-existence with the those that do not share their values, or more accurately, dogma.

They cannot stand having their views questioned, and will mobilize en mass to dismiss any alternate political view, even if they have to re-define the meaning of the very language used to communicate in the World at large.

There is always an element of fear and insecurity in their comments, along with their hate, loathing and profanity, which probably comes from their dependence on government, in one form or another!

Edited by trastrick

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

This is a strange post!

Crikey.

First off, please show or explain anywhere that I've ridiculed others for serving.

Then once you have done that, I will engage further.

3 minutes ago, trastrick said:

There's definitely something cultish about the hard Left. Similar to a some religions.

It seems they live in a stereotyped alternate world, where anybody who has a different worldview must be some sort of fraud, a conspiracy theorist, racketeer,  and a definite danger to democracy.

And they are never wrong!  :) They never question their own.

'Course, it's fun in a discussion group such as this.

But put them in power, and that attitude begets dictatorship, censorship and suppression. A real and present danger to peace and prosperity.

They cannot stand having their views questioned, and will mobilize en mass to dismiss any alternate political view, even if they have to re-define the meaning of the very language used to communicate in the World at large.

There is always an element of fear and insecurity in their comments, along with their hate, loathing and profanity, which probably comes from their dependence on government, in one form or another!

👏👏👏👏👏👏

4 minutes ago, trastrick said:

But put them in power, and that attitude begets dictatorship, censorship and suppression. A real and present danger to peace and prosperity.

Bingo.

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Crikey.

First off, please show or explain anywhere that I've ridiculed others for serving.

Then once you have done that, I will engage further.

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Bingo.

Crikey, now we've done it!

Let the games begin!  :)

• Haha 1

To be honest I am appalled at the complete lack of empathy for Prince Harry's dog this morning.

A new blockbusting revelation in Harry's book " Spare" has said he fell and cracked the dog bowl when William got hold of him by the collar. ( Harry, not the dog)

No mention whatsoever about the poor dog and what happened to him.

They say dogs are like their owners so I am guessing the said pooch is now in therepy.

23 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Thank goodness those who helped in defeating the Nazis didn't have your attitude.

That's what you said to people who may have served their country unknown to you whilst you have not.

You have also said that you would do it if you HAD TO.

You would be better off leaving references to war out of your posts.

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

To be honest I am appalled at the complete lack of empathy for Prince Harry's dog this morning.

A new blockbusting revelation in Harry's book " Spare" has said he fell and cracked the dog bowl when William got hold of him by the collar. ( Harry, not the dog)

No mention whatsoever about the poor dog and what happened to him.

They say dogs are like their owners so I am guessing the said pooch is now in therepy.

I won't argue with that.  Dogs are very special creatures so I hope the dog is fine too.

Wish I never had to hear about blubbering, whinging, Harry ever again though.

He certainly seems very well suited to be Meghan's other half though.

What a fine advert for a Duke and a Duchess eh?

I would take those titles away and let them have their, much yearned privacy.