The Royal Family Discussion Thread

43 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That's what you said to people who may have served their country unknown to you whilst you have not.

You have also said that you would do it if you HAD TO.

You would be better off leaving references to war out of your posts.

No, that was my response to a single poster who said he would be a deserter if Boris took us to war.

No idea what your other point is.

I can see it's a delicate subject for you so apologies if I offended you.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

No, that was my response to a single poster who said he would be a deserter if Boris took us to war.

No idea what your other point is.

I can see it's a delicate subject for you so apologies if I offended you.

West77, stop twisting my words, I didn't say if Boris took us to war, I said if he was to lead us into battle, (the actual fight. )  After his untrust worthy behaviour whilst being office I have no trust in him what so ever anyhow my scenario was hypathectical to the point where as it would be Boris who actually wouldn't turn up,  he would get Hancock and Sunak to take his place like he did during Covid, the big wet lettuice. :roll:

6 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

West77, stop twisting my words, I didn't say if Boris took us to war, I said if he was to lead us into battle, (the actual fight. )  After his untrust worthy behaviour whilst being office I have no trust in him what so ever anyhow my scenario was hypathectical to the point where as it would be Boris who actually wouldn't turn up,  he would get Hancock and Sunak to take his place like he did during Covid, the big wet lettuice. :roll:

If only you knew that I wasn't this West77 character.

Ah well....

Apologies if I offended you.

14 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Well Harry, if you’re being correct.y reported the next time he starts pushing and shoving, deck him, you’re coming across as if he scares you, I promise that he won’t after a good smack in the mouth.

If he was my brother, he would be missing his two front teeth 

7 hours ago, crookesey said:

$60million, it’s a standard Google.

But that is a standard google on his wealth. What you were basically stating was that those riches go with his title which is not the same as he gets no money from the Royal purse.

A standard google threw this gem up: :)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-51047186

11 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

But that is a standard google on his wealth. What you were basically stating was that those riches go with his title which is not the same as he gets no money from the Royal purse.

A standard google threw this gem up: :)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-51047186

I suppose that I’m saying that they won’t starve.

5 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I suppose that I’m saying that they won’t starve.

I agree, they certainly won't! 👍

But although I dislike Royalty they are now acting just like the other very rich celebs and influencers that abound in the US, and we already know that it's also stupid people that follow them making them rich.

Edited by Dromedary
did a slinny