The Royal Family Discussion Thread

14 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Harry and Meghan gonna finish the royals aren’t they 😂 

Over the  last few decades support for the Royals was declining due to their disfunctional behaviour, it was only for the support and respect people had for the old school Queen  that they came through but now due to the lack of support and respect for Charles and Camilla,  Harry and Co could really bring the Royals to an end in the nearer future than anticipated.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ukdobby said:

He killed 25 taliban and gets beat up by Wills.

He was only sat behind a couple of sand bags for two minuets and surrounded by a Regiment, so if he can lie an exagerate about the killings who can believe the rest of his stories,  To be fair he is Meghans puppet and she his influencing all this.

3 hours ago, Palomar said:

Time for the palace to play their trump card and reveal Harry Hewitt's paternity test results yet?

What a chavvy set of scroungers.

James Hewitt is financially very comfortable, and can probably do without clarification that he is the father of someone of the like of hard done to Harry.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

No . The real royals will come out of this stronger 

I agree.  He is just making  himself a laughing stock and a snivelling one at that.

Should take away his title and then he will have something to roor about.

Wonder where his life’s partner is in all this! 

He could use a little “toxic masculinity” (aka balls) in all this domestic nonsense.

They say behind every great man, there’ a great woman. 

Is the reverse true?  :)

Edited by trastrick

15 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I agree.  He is just making  himself a laughing stock and a snivelling one at that.

Should take away his title and then he will have something to roor about.

I don’t, I’m no royalist but respected the late Queen, I couldn’t find anything positive to say about her heirs if I tried. Give this lot say 20 years, and they will destroy everything that she built, brace yourselves for a change.

We have only got Harry’s account of what happened.  The Royal family will carry on and come through it.  They will stick by their rules, “never complain, never explain”.  As I have already said on this thread, Harry wants all the publicity he can get to promote his book and make his millions.   I’m just pleased the Queen is no longer here to see the publication of his book.