The Royal Family Discussion Thread

With thousands of replies, I'm sure someone has said it, maybe even me. 

I don't get all this. 

I thought Harry and Megan wanted a quiet life. 

Since then, appear on biggest TV shows, on Netflix or whatever it is on, talking about their lives, and books. 

They couldn't be more in the spotlight it they tried!

Every time I turn on the radio or news,. Harry this , Harry that. 

Must admit, I used to think he was alright, but it's doing my t!ts in now!

5 minutes ago, *_ash_* said:

With thousands of replies, I'm sure someone has said it, maybe even me. 

I don't get all this. 

I thought Harry and Megan wanted a quiet life. 

Since then, appear on biggest TV shows, on Netflix or whatever it is on, talking about their lives, and books. 

They couldn't be more in the spotlight it they tried!

Every time I turn on the radio or news,. Harry this , Harry that. 

Must admit, I used to think he was alright, but it's doing my t!ts in now!

They did want a quiet life but soon realised they are both useless and can't make any real money.

So they gained inspiration from others that are useless that generate money and quickly modelled themselve on the Kardashians only even more boring. They realised how boring they were so decided to drag their family down for gossip. 

Problem is, the family will stop talking to them and then the well dries up. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Delayed said:

They did want a quiet life but soon realised they are both useless and can't make any real money.

So they gained inspiration from others that are useless that generate money and quickly modelled themselve on the Kardashians only even more boring. They realised how boring they were so decided to drag their family down for gossip. 

Problem is, the family will stop talking to them and then the well dries up. 

How can you be more boring than the Kardashian’s?  It’s quite a feat 

• Haha 1

It's quite an irony that the Daily Mail, Telegraph, Sun, Express and all the rest of them who have all castigated Harry and Meghan over the last few months, and have given them such a pasting (and free publicity), have resulted in Harry's book being the fastest selling non fiction book ever

Prince Harry’s autobiography Spare is UK’s fastest-selling nonfiction book | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Good work by the ****ty, yellow press hacks!

Edited by Mister M

I wonder who the real father of Prince Billiam is. He dunt look much like Will Carling though...nor like Charlie. Perhaps it was a bloke who went bald at a young age, just like Billiam has.

I reckon Charles has never laid (next to) a woman in his life.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

It's quite an irony that the Daily Mail, Telegraph, Sun, Express and all the rest of them who have all castigated Harry and Meghan over the last few months, and have given them such a pasting (and free publicity), have resulted in Harry's book being the fastest selling non fiction book ever

Prince Harry’s autobiography Spare is UK’s fastest-selling nonfiction book | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Good work by the ****ty, yellow press hacks!

Non fiction 🤣🤣🤣🤣