The Royal Family Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, cressida said:

....and off we go,  play nicely 

isn't Rebekah married to a writer Charlie Higson?

I didn't know he was a writer. Thought he was a racehorse trainer - though he could be both.

She was married to the actor Ross Kemp, but she had an affair with ex PM David Cameron's communications head Andy Coulson who spent time in jail.

She's aprt of the 'Chipping Norton set' which includes that bloke who wrote a vile piece about his fantasies of seeing Meghan sexually tortured and humiliated.

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

It's a discussion forum yes.  I've only pointed out she's an innocent lady which doesn't mean I am a fan of her. I judge  you a very poor contributor. You obviously have issues.

Really? No skin off my nose. 

If you think I'm a poor contributor, put me on ignore then.

I have issues :hihi:. The irony.

Edited by Mister M

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I didn't know he was a writer. Thought he was a racehorse trainer - though he could be both.

She was married to the actor Ross Kemp, but she had an affair with ex PM David Cameron's communications head Andy Coulson who spent time in jail.

I googled - not Higson,  married to Brookes, probably is a racehorse trainer.

57 minutes ago, Mister M said:

She's aprt of the 'Chipping Norton set' which includes that bloke who wrote a vile piece about his fantasies of seeing Meghan sexually tortured and humiliated.

Really? No skin off my nose. 

If you think I'm a poor contributor, put me on ignore then.

I have issues :hihi:. The irony.

State of that.

Good grief.   

You are perfectly within your right to dislike a whole community, if it makes you feel better, but your comment above is just ridiculous and your feeble attempt to make it sound like something it wasn't is pathetic at best.

You're no better than Clarkson.

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

State of that.

Good grief.   

You are perfectly within your right to dislike a whole community, if it makes you feel better, but your comment above is just ridiculous and your feeble attempt to make it sound like something it wasn't is pathetic at best.

You're no better than Clarkson.

What community?