The Royal Family Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

I admire the Queen. Britain has a lot of problems that won't be solved by getting rid of her.

I'm just being a devil's advocate!  Satire goes over a lot of folks' head!  :)

Critics of the Royal family worship their own set of empty headed celebs, crooners, actors, footballers, and "presenters",( whatever that is) Lol

Not to mention the aforesaid Knights and Ladies of the Realm.

God Save The Queen!

You talkin about me  !!!!!!!!.

10 hours ago, trastrick said:

Not you Cuttsie. You're too old to be a celeb idol worshiper.  :)

I had in mind the 75% of young people who are in favor of ending the Monarchy, according to a poll.

I would guess a lot of older people would like to see the back of em these days as well ,  the same goes, with Boris Bozo,  they are an embarrassment to this country,   especially with the latest antics from Andy Pandy, what must people around the world think. get rid of em,  let  Starmer run this country. Oh! and God Bless Oliver Cromwell.  :hihi:

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

I would guess a lot of older people would like to see the back of em these days as well ,  the same goes, with Boris Bozo,  they are an embarrassment to this country,   especially with the latest antics from Andy Pandy, what must people around the world think. get rid of em,  let  Starmer run this country. Oh! and God Bless Oliver Cromwell.  :hihi:

That could be the case, if the Queen abdicated a few years ago, the monarchy was popular then.

But what will people think now?

Andrew is very unpopular and they have squandered £12 million.

23 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

There you go yet again callint the majority of people in the country Bozos.

1 minute ago, spilldig said:

There you go yet again calling the majority of people in the country Bozos.

10 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Just my bit of soft .

An here's me, thinking, if my well heeled brother (your old Locarno mate) keeps his promise to take me to London to see a game at Wembley before I die, and we get to see the Last Night of the Proms,  maybe we could get an extra ticket for you, for old times sake. I'm serious!

You can always slide out and go for a pee before they start up with the national anthem!

Lol