The Royal Family Discussion Thread

29 minutes ago, spilldig said:

The majority of people in the country support Boris therefore you also insult the majority of the people in the country.

The majority of the people in this country support the whole, one law for one and another law for others as in the  breaking lock down rules and supporting a Royal involed with peodophile sex trafficers and gets away with chucking money at it to go away. Are you for real.  

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

When that rule Britania starts verberating around that magnificent building I would raze my Union Jack with the rest of em ,

Athough Jerusalem in Englands Green and pleasant land is my choice for a National anthem .

Never saw Jesus wandering around the big field at the back of 169 Harborough Avenue.  :)

1 hour ago, spilldig said:

The majority of people in the country support Boris therefore you also insult the majority of the people in the country.

How do you work that out?  More people didn't vote for him than did.   And he's lost loads of support from Tory voters.

And I can't imagine those who didn't vote for him support him now after what's happened.

Edited by alchresearch

4 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I enjoyed reading your post, especially Churchill’s war time speech.   Your right about Germany dominating Europe today.  

Thank you Sir!

Having actually lived through the times I post on, in several different countries (for perspective) I like to remind folks of how we got to where we are, despite the current troubling trend to rewrite history for the willing masses!

I won't have folks tell me things they read or what somebody told them, about what I saw and heard with my own eyes and ears, while it was happening.

Other than that, I enjoy the back and forth here!

Edited by trastrick

Back on topic now

I see that the Queen is on 'light duties' as a result of her COVID diagnosis

That must be a great relief, getting respite from the heavy lifting of waving at people, accepting bouquets from small children & bankrolling nonces