The Royal Family Discussion Thread

Well I never thought I'd agree with the smug  Eamonn Homes,

But his comments on the publishing of a book by Harry (& no doubt what other words Megan insist's he writes down) had me laugh 👍.

“He’s bringing a book out where he’s slagging off Camilla and maybe William and his father. How on Earth… why wouldn’t they just throw him over the balcony and her with him?”

Not anti Royalist, just anti spoilt brat, hoodwinked by the glamour of Hollywood, mardy arse.

Keep safe out there 8) .

6 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

But his comments on the publishing of a book by Harry (& no doubt what other words Megan insist's he writes down) had me laugh 👍.

“He’s bringing a book out where he’s slagging off Camilla and maybe William and his father. How on Earth… why wouldn’t they just throw him over the balcony and her with him?”

Not anti Royalist, just anti spoilt brat, hoodwinked by the glamour of Hollywood, mardy arse.

Keep safe out there 8) .

I agree! 👍😁

15 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Keep safe out there 8) .

Tru dat bro :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

So Meghan Markle has managed to get ahead of Joe Biden & visit the site of the Texas school shooting. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/meghan-markle-texas-school-shooting-uvalde-texas-visit/

It was a 'private' visit of course with all the well briefed & we'll notified in advanced, media circus in attendance.  

There was a story on the ITV news last week that speculated that Markle was considering entering public office?

Edited by Baron99

26 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

So Meghan Markle has managed to get ahead of Joe Biden & visit the site of the Texas school shooting. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/meghan-markle-texas-school-shooting-uvalde-texas-visit/

It was a 'private' visit of course with all the well briefed & we'll notified in advanced, media circus in attendance.  

There was a story on the ITV news last week that speculated that Markle was considering entering public office?

Markle for US President.

That'd be an interesting state visit  🤣.