The Royal Family Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Slight disagreement ref Charles, he will get to be king by birth right but run a poll on here and you will see he and Camilla are not the peoples choice, now William on the other hand who has not put a foot wrong and his behavour is impeckable, he is a real credit to his mother.  So my comprimise is, if we have to have Royal family, lets have a Royal,  deserving of being a king but being honest, if or when a vote for a republic, I will vote for. That is definate.

Excellent piece PRESLEY.

The Charlie boy and Camila, Charlie boy and Diana and Charlie boy and Camila yet again, debacle, did nothing for the Royal family.

A young woman and mother lost her life just so charlie boy could get his wish to be a Tampax  inside his old flame .

(How embarrassing was that tape?)

Camila, someone who would have gone on to be by his side rightfully had Charlie not thought he could take a young lass  (something his brother Andrew nearly got taken through the courts for :blush:) mould her into someone who kept 10 paces behind him at all times, while he continued seeing Camila didn't work.

Diana was no fool, manipulative maybe (and for good reason).

Step aside Charlie and Camila, any right to be King and Queen were soured years ago.

Let a Younger less fuddy-duddy generation of the Monarchy through.

(Can't agree over a republic rather than a Monarchy thing but,  that's the great thing about this country)

(On the other hand :suspect: I'm surprised William and Harry never walked away from Charlie and their usurper Mother years ago)

Keep safe 8) .

How happy did William and Kates kid look? 

35 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Excellent piece PRESLEY.

The Charlie boy and Camila, Charlie boy and Diana and Charlie boy and Camila yet again, debacle, did nothing for the Royal family.

A young woman and mother lost her life just so charlie boy could get his wish to be a Tampax  inside his old flame .

(How embarrassing was that tape?)

Camila, someone who would have gone on to be by his side rightfully had Charlie not thought he could take a young lass  (something his brother Andrew nearly got taken through the courts for :blush:) mould her into someone who kept 10 paces behind him at all times, while he continued seeing Camila didn't work.

Diana was no fool, manipulative maybe (and for good reason).

Step aside Charlie and Camila, any right to be King and Queen were soured years ago.

Let a Younger less fuddy-duddy generation of the Monarchy through.

(Can't agree over a republic rather than a Monarchy thing but,  that's the great thing about this country)

(On the other hand :suspect: I'm surprised William and Harry never walked away from Charlie and their usurper Mother years ago)

Keep safe 8) .

How happy did William and Kates kid look? 

No, a young woman and mother lost her life because she was living it up around Paris and was escaping the Press she courtered by jumping into  a car with an (albeit unknown) drunk driver.

A car crash in the tunnel being controlled by a drunk chauffeur is what killed Diana. That's it. Take the tin foil hat off.

Charles may have been having an affair with his old flame, but let's not make out that she was Mrs Innocent. *cough ginger harry*.  I certainly never bought into the 'people's princess' nonsense. They all have their elements of philanthropy, patriotism and charity work. She was not alone in that, she just was better at manipulating the tablpid press to make her look good and all the others look like terrible establishment bullies.

Don't be fooled by it. She was a Sloaney through and through. She was just as establishment as they were. She was well and truly within the County Set and if not bagging a Royal it woulf have been somebody on similar levels and standing. Just because they are very posh dining at Langhams Brasserie and shopping in Peter Jones doesn't mean they can't shag around and do the mating dance any less than Tracy the Tart from Essex.

Edited by ECCOnoob

I thought the little Paddington film was sweet and very well done.

And this video of the youngest of William and Kate's kids being a horrible brat was a highlight:

TELEMMGLPICT000298694102_trans_NvBQzQNjv

TELEMMGLPICT000298691092_trans_NvBQzQNjv

On 03/06/2022 at 22:38, PRESLEY said:

Yes how boring and complete self indulgence,  the penny just doesn't drop with these people they  spend time with the  boring circle in their own out of touch bubble they live in, they  could have gone   not too  far away to street parties ect and mixed with the people who made the effort to support them but no! They insist on keeping well away from us Peasents,  thats why I don't give a toss about them because they don't give a toss about us in the real world.

On 03/06/2022 at 22:23, Anna B said:

No, sadly Jeremy forgot to post my invite, so I had to watch a bit of that dirge and drivel that was the Service of Thanksgiving for the Queen.

Is it just me, that thinks it represented everything that's wrong with the Church of England? Slow, miserable, long-winded and pompous; that parade alone of the church worthies in their finest went on forever.  What church needs that many chiefs when it's got hardly any Indians. I turned it off after half an hour, it just made me want to slit my wrists.

Where was the joy, the feeling of commmunity and coming together, something to lift the spirits? No wonder the Queen did a no show. The woman has some sense; probably sat at home with a gin and tonic happilly watching the racing;...  

“Anna B”...

Well said the Church of E are so out of touch and have been for decades that Welby fellow gives me the creeps to say the least saying that all Oil men do !!!...

Regarding street parties I live on a brand new estate and no one got together to put on a street party no one no flags nothing...

I was 7 years old back in 1977 and the Silver Jubilee as a kid was fantastic everyone was in great spirits sausage rolls ham and cheese sandwiches butterfly buns jelly and ice cream games of plenty tug of war sack race egg and spoon race and good old food fights basically a fantastic day and if you took part you will I’m sure remember it....

Sadly things change !!!!...

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

No, a young woman and mother lost her life because she was living it up around Paris

I always say to people when they go to Paris - don’t be living it up or you’ll end up dead……

this whole post reads like some deranged rant in support of the “good” royals. 

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

I always say to people when they go to Paris - don’t be living it up or you’ll end up dead……

this whole post reads like some deranged rant in support of the “good” royals. 

I usually say to people  , dont get in a car with a drunk driver 

Guest makapaka
33 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I usually say to people  , dont get in a car with a drunk driver 

More victim blaming. Excellent.