The Royal Family Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's a show of respect for Queen Elizabeth II. 

The Football Fans Association have condemned the postponement of games this weekend as 'Missed opportunity' to show appreciation of The Queen by paying tribute to her at grounds up & down the country, just as their was a spontaneous singing of the National Anthem by West Ham fans at their game on Thursday night, hours after her death. 

No football but I'm sat watching England play cricket & golf, rugby league and rugby union are going ahead, so clearly these governing bodies 'don't care' & neither do their supporters.   Shame on them I say.    Hang on a minute, no I actually meant to say, shame on the footballing bodies for the virtual signaling.  Someone at the FA / EFL must be after a gong in Charles' first New Year’s Honours list. 

Just now, harvey19 said:

I am still at a loss to understand. What has the Royal family and lizards got in common ?

Nothing. It's just a conspiracy theory but one that's waaaaaaaaay out there.

Crazy but some people believe it.

2 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

The Football Fans Association have condemned the postponement of games this weekend as 'Missed opportunity' to show appreciation of The Queen by paying tribute to her at grounds up & down the country, just as their was a spontaneous singing of the National Anthem by West Ham fans at their game on Thursday night, hours after her death

No football but I'm sat watching England play cricket & golf, rugby league and rugby union are going ahead, so clearly these governing bodies 'don't care' & neither do their supporters.   Shame on them I say.    Hang on a minute, no I actually meant to say, shame on the footballing bodies for the virtual signaling.  Someone at the FA / EFL must be after a gong in Charles' first New Year’s Honours list. 

My bold.

Personally I agree but there's nothing anyone can do about it.

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

What is the conspiracy theory based on is what I wonder about.

Imagine if there was a computer based facility,  through which, you could do your own research.

You and Hacks should put your head together and see if such a thing exists. 

Edited by sibon

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

Imagine if there was a medium through which, you could do your own research.

You and Hacks should put your head together and see if such a thing exists. 

If someone makes a remark I would expect them to be able to explain it, wouldn't you ?